AEON iCASH Personal Financing
The AEON iCASH Personal Financing is a Shariah-compliant personal loan offering a high loan amount of up to RM100,000 with tenures going up to 7 years.
|Up to RM100,000
||Up to 84 months(7 years)
||As low as 0.8% per month to 1.50% per month (based on the type of AEON credit card an applicant holds)
||From 0.8% per month
|Minimum Loan Amount
|Maximum Loan Amount
||Up to RM100,000
||Up to 7 years
- AEON iCASH Personal Financing is Shariah-compliant and works based on the concept of Bai Al-Inah that involves sale and buy-back transaction of an asset by a seller.
- You can get a high loan amount of up to RM100,000.
- The loan offers attractive profit rates starting as low as 0.8% per month.
- The loan comes with low monthly instalments starting as low as RM54. The repayment amount is set based on the approved loan amount and tenure chosen.
- The loan comes with flexible tenures of 6, 9, 12, 15, 18, 24, 30, 36, 48, 60, 72 and 84 months.
- The loan has hassle-free application process and offers fast approval and the amount can even be disbursed on a Sunday.
- The loan does not need any guarantor, collateral or security deposit.
Fees and Charges
|Stamp Duty Charges
||0.5% of the financing amount
- 4% of the financing amount (for a financing amount between RM1,000 to RM10,000)
- 2% of the financing amount(for a financing amount between RM10,000 to RM100,000)
- Maximum fee is RM400
|Early Settlement Charges
|Late Payment Charges
||From RM18 to RM23 (based on the time of making the payment)
||Minimum age: 18 years
|Minimum Income Requirement
||RM1,000 (minimum gross income)
|Should I have a linked bank account?
- Only Malaysian citizens can apply for this personal financing scheme.
- An applicant needs to be a minimum of 18 years to apply for the personal loan.
- Minimum net income of RM1000 is mandatory for an applicant.
- An applicant can get a minimum personal loan of RM1,000 to a maximum of RM100,000.
What documents do I need to prepare for AEON iCASH Personal Loan
- Original NRIC (front and back)
- Latest EPF statement (preferably printed at ACS counter or kiosk) or
- Salary slips (for up to 3 months. Non-permanent staff or commission earners will require to provide 6 months’ salary slips)
- Bank account details showing credited salary (for 3 months. Non-permanent staff or commission earners will require to provide 6 months’ bank statements)
- Bank savings account passbook or bank statement (for verification)
- Latest tax payment receipt and BE form
- Original NRIC (front and back)
- Business registration certificate for the company (ROC and ROB) and
- Company’s principal current account statements for 6 months, or
- Recently updated bank savings account passbook or bank statement (for verification), or
- Latest Form E or BE along with a tax payment receipt
How to apply?
Offline Application: One can apply for the loan by visiting any AEON Credit Service branch or service counters and requesting for the application.
Online Application: You can fill the form available on the bank’s official website and submit the application along with the supporting documents to get the personal financing.
Q. Does the loan have a lock-in period?
A. No. The loan does not have any lock-in period and would not charge a fee for early settlement.
Q. Are there any handling fees involved that need to be paid while applying?
A. No, there is no handling fee charged while obtaining the loan.
Q. If my repayment is delayed for about 15 days of the due date, what is the amount of fine that I need to pay?
A. The due date of the repayment is on 2nd of every month. If your payment is delayed by 10 days, i.e. if it is made between 11th and 18th of the month, you will have to pay RM23 as the late payment charges per month.
Q. What do I need to do if my residential address gets changed?
A. In order to not miss out on any communication or correspondence from the bank, you are advised to inform the bank about any change in your contact details.
Q. Where can I contact if I need customer service or assistance?
A. For any enquiry, you can contact your nearest branch or write on the bank’s official email ID : email@example.com. For any further counselling regarding finance management or credit cards, you can also call on 1-800-88-2575.