AFFIN BANK offers you the AFFIN BANK Visa Debit Card—a convenient payment method to make all your purchases. With the card, you can skip the hassle of checking the outstanding balance and make payments within the due date. Switch to the simple life that comes with a debit card where you spend only the funds you have in your account. Read the article to know more about the features of the AFFINBANK Visa Debit Card.
List of AFFIN BANK Debit Cards
|Card Name||Key Benefits||Annual Fee||Daily Withdrawal Limit|
|AFFINBANK Visa Debit Card||Transact conveniently with the 3D Secure Online Shopping feature.||Waived for the first year. Subsequent years: RM12.72; RM8.48 for Basic Savings Account and Basic Current Account.||RM3,000.|
Types of AFFIN BANK Debit Cards
- AFFIN BANK Visa Debit Card: The AFFINBANK Visa Debit Card is linked to your AFFIN BANK Savings Account or Current Account. The card lets you access the balance in your account to pay for your purchases.
Benefits of AFFIN BANK Debit Cards
- Earn 3 AFFIN Rewards Points on every RM10 spent on retail purchases.
- Make quicker payments with the contactless technology of the card.
- Perform fund-related transactions at ATM, such as funds transfer and bill payment.
- Get recognised globally via the vast Visa network.
- The 3D Secure Online Shopping feature lets you pay for your online purchases conveniently.
AFFIN BANK Debit Cards’ Fees and Charges
|Fee Type||Fee Amount|
|Card Replacement Fee||Replacement due to a technical fault in the card—Exempted. Replacement due to a fraud transaction—Exempted. Replacement due to loss/theft of the card—RM12.|
|Withdrawal Fee via AFFIN BANK ATM||Free.|
|Withdrawal Fee via Other Bank ATM/MEPS||Local MEPS Member Bank ATM—RM1.06 per withdrawal. Local Foreign Bank ATM—RM4.24 per withdrawal. Cross-border MEPS Member Bank—RM12.72 per withdrawal. Visa Network—RM12 per withdrawal.|
|Interbank Fund Transfer via ATM||GIRO transaction via MyClear Network—RM0.11 per transaction. Instant transfer via MEPS Network—RM0.53 per transaction.|
|Cheque Book Request via ATM||Stamp Duty—RM2.25. Postage Charge—RM5.30.|
- 18 years and above.
- Minor applicants—12 years to 17 years.
- Joint Account: Only if the account type is set to “either-to-sign”.
Customer Care Information
- Call up the number 03-8230 2222 to get in touch with the Contact Centre.
- Send your queries via email to email@example.com.
- Lost/stolen card must be reported to the number 03-5522 3000 between Monday and Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. You can call up 03-2028 6300 beyond 9:00 p.m. and in the weekend.
Make your payments simple and easy with the use of AFFIN BANK Visa Debit Card. Use the card to pay for all your online and offline purchases both in Malaysia and abroad. You can also access cash whenever you want with the card.
Q. What is the maximum withdrawal amount per transaction?
A. The maximum amount you can withdraw per transaction is RM1,500.
Q. What is the validity period for the card?
A. The card is valid for 5 years from the card issue date.
Q. Is there a limit on the amount I can spend on contactless transactions?
A. Yes. You can only spend an amount of RM250 per transaction per day using the contactless facility.
Q. Should I pay any fee to make a balance enquiry?
A. No. You don’t have to pay any fee to make a balance enquiry.
Q. Can I use the card for overseas payments?
A. Yes. You must inform the bank about your intention to use the card overseas. You may have to visit the bank to get your card activated for overseas use.