With the Alliance Bank Debit Card, you can enjoy dynamic debit activities every day. With four different type of cards available, you can choose the one best suited for you. This card is not only easily obtainable but is readily accepted everywhere as well.
List of Alliance Bank Debit Card
|Card Name||Key Benefit(s)||Annual Fee||Daily Cash Withdrawal Limit|
|Alliance Hybrid Standard Debit Card||Earn 1% cashback on overseas expenses||RM12.72||Up to RM5,000 purchase limit and up to RM10,000 as daily cash withdrawal limit|
|Alliance Hybrid AP Platinum Debit Card||Earn 1.5% cashback on your overseas expenses||RM12.72||Up to RM5,000 and up to RM10,000 as daily cash withdrawal limit|
|Alliance Hybrid PB Platinum Debit Card||Earn 2% cashback on overseas expenditures||RM12.72||Up to RM8,000 and up to RM10,000 as daily cash withdrawal limit|
|Alliance My eSaving Debit Card||Customisable daily limit and contactless transaction||RM8.48||Up to RM5,000 and up to RM10,000 as daily cash withdrawal limit|
Types of Alliance Bank Debit Card
The following are the types of available debit cards:
- Alliance Hybrid Standard: With this debit card, you can enjoy 1% cashback on your overseas expenditures with a cap of up to RM50 every month.
- Alliance Hybrid AP Platinum: With this card, you can enjoy 1.5% cashback on your overseas transactions with a cap of up to RM100 per month.
- Alliance Hybrid PB Platinum: With this card, you can capitalise on your spending returns and can get 2% cashback reward on your overseas expenses, with a cap of of RM200 each month. This card has a purchase limit of up to RM8,000. You can also enjoy monthly premium access to the Plaza Premium Lounge at Kuala Lumpur International Airport.
- Alliance My eSaving: With this card, you can customise on your daily Point-of-Sale and ATM withdrawal limit.
Features & Benefits of Alliance Bank Debit Card
The following are the common features and benefits of the Alliance Bank Debit Card:
- You need not give the pin for contactless transaction up to a transaction amount of RM250.
- You can modify your everyday Purchase and ATM limit.
- With the Alliance Bank debit card, you can withdraw cash both locally and internationally from over one million ATMs that bears the MEPS/Cirrus logo.
Alliance Bank Debit Card Fee & Charges
The table below shows the fees and charges structure:
|Sales Draft Retrieval||RM21.20 each copy|
|Cash Withdrawal||For MEPS: RM1.06 for every transaction (local banks). RM4.24 each transaction (foreign banks). For CIRRUS: RM8.48 for every transaction.|
|Overseas Transactions Conversion||Transactions made in foreign currency are first converted to Ringgit Malaysia according to the exchange rate set by MasterCard/Visa. Alliance Bank will impose a fee of 1% of the converted amount.|
Alliance Bank Debit Card Customer Care Number
In case of any queries/clarifications, you can contact the Alliance Bank customer care in the following ways:
- You can call them at 03-5516 9988 (for both local and overseas customers).
- You can email your queries to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can send fax at 03-5621 5624.
- You can also visit the nearest Alliance Bank branch to talk to the representative.
Q. What are the different types of contactless transactions?
A. MyDebit contactless and Mastercard PayPass are the two types of contactless transactions available. They can be carried out at any POS terminal that carries the MyDebit or Mastercard PayPass logo.
Q. Can the contactless feature of the debit card be disabled?
A. Yes, it can be disabled. For doing this, you can either raise a request by visiting the nearby Alliance Bank branch or call the contact centre at 03-5516 9988.
Q. What is the meaning of MEPS Network?
A. MEPS network refers to all the banks and other financial institutions participating in the MEPS ATM Network, which is managed by Malaysian Electronic Payment System.
Q. What is the CIRRUS cash withdrawal fee?
A. The CIRRUS cash withdrawal fee is set to RM8.48 for every transaction.
Q. How can I enable Card-Not-Present (CNP) transaction feature for my debit card?
A. In order to enable the CNP transaction feature, you can do the following:
- Call the contact centre at 03-5516 9988.
- Submit the opt-in request by using the Service Request Form.
Q. How can I apply for my debit card?
A. You can apply for the desired debit card by clicking the ‘Apply Now’ button on the website. You would be provided an application form which would have to be filled in and submitted. Upon successful submission, an Alliance Bank representative will reach out to you to carry the application process forward.
Q. What is the pre-authorised amount on my debit card when it is used at petrol stations?
A. In Malaysia, the pre-authorisation amount that is set at all the petrol stations is RM200. However, the actual amount to be debited can only be determined after fuel pumping is done.