The Alliance banking group was established in 2001 and is a conglomerate of seven financial institutions and has grown to become a household name in banking in Malaysia. The Alliance bank offers a range of comprehensive banking products and has a multitude of delivery channels and services which includes conventional consumer banking, Islamic banking, investment banking and business banking. The debit cards offered by Alliance bank are one of their most sought after products. These debit cards provide benefits of a credit card such as cashback without the hassle of interest rates and high cash withdrawal fees. The debit cards are designed for everyday use and allows the cardholder to set the daily limit of use.
Types of Alliance Bank Debit Cards
Alliance Bank provides you with the following debit cards:
- Alliance Hybrid Standard Debit Card.
- Alliance Hybrid AP Platinum Debit Card.
- Alliance Hybrid PB Platinum Debit Card.
- Alliance My eSaving Debit Card.
Features and Benefits of Alliance Bank Debit Cards
Below is a list of debit cards offered by Alliance bank and their various features and benefits?
Alliance Hybrid Standard Debit Card
- This debit card from Alliance bank offers the cardholder cashback of 1% on overseas expenses which is capped to RM 50 a month.
- The card is given to those who have an Alliance Hybrid Account and this account generates higher interest returns.
- It also allows cardholders to choose the amount of money to allocate for daily spending limit and personalizes ATM services.
- This card not only allows cardholders to set their spend limits but is also widely accepted at over 12000 MEPS ATMs in Malaysia making cash withdrawals all the more easier.
- The card is also widely accepted by over 29 million merchants across the globe.
- The Alliance Hybrid account holders also stand to receive a free cheque book.
- The card has an issuance and annual charge of RM 12.72.
- The charges for replacement fee is RM 12 per card.
- The MEPS cash withdrawal at other local banks incurs a charge of RM 1.06 per transaction and withdrawals at other locally incorporated foreign banks incurs a charge of RM 4.24 per transaction.
- The account also allows for MEPS interbank fund transfers that charge RM 1.06 per transaction when carried out to other local banks and charge RM 4.24 per transaction when carried out to locally incorporate foreign banks.
Alliance Hybrid AP Platinum Debit Card
- This debit card has an issuance and annual fee of RM 12.72.
- To utilize this card, the holder will have to maintain an Alliance Hybrid account.
- These hybrid accounts allow for customization of ATM services and allows the account holders to set daily spend limits on the cards.
- This account also generates higher returns through interest.
- The Alliance Hybrid AP Platinum debit card is accepted at over 29 million merchants across the globe and can be used to make withdrawals from over 12,000 MEPS ATMs spread across Malaysia.
- The MEPS interbank fund transfers to other local banks have a charge of RM 1.06 per transaction and fund transfers to locally incorporated foreign banks is RM 4.24 per transaction.
- The MEPS cash withdrawals at other local banks incur a withdrawal fee of RM 1.06 per transaction whereas withdrawals from other locally incorporated foreign banks incurs a withdrawal fee of RM 4.24 per transaction.
- If the card is lost, a replacement card will be issued at a cost of RM 12.