Alliance Islamic Bank offers 5 different debit cards to its customers in Malaysia. These debit cards give you easy access to your cash wherever you go. Moreover, they also offer you cashback on transactions done using them.
Let’s have a look at the debit cards offered by Alliance Islamic Bank.
List of Alliance Islamic Bank Debit Cards
|Card Name||Key Benefits||Annual Fee||Cashback|
|Alliance My eSaving Debit Card-i||
|Alliance Hybrid AP Platinum Debit Card-i||
||RM12||1.5% on overseas spending|
|Alliance Hybrid PB Platinum Debit Card-i||
||RM12||2% cashback on all overseas expenses|
|Alliance Hybrid Standard Debit Card-i||
||RM12||1% cashback on all expenses|
|Alliance Junior Debit Card-i||
Types of Alliance Islamic Bank Debit Cards
- Alliance My eSaving Debit Card-i: This debit card is linked to your Alliance eSaving account-i and it can come in handy for local as well as overseas transactions. Moreover, it comes with a minimal annual fee of RM8.
- Alliance Hybrid AP Platinum Debit Card-i: The debit card comes with global acceptance and has a contactless transaction feature that can be accessed locally. It also offers cashback on your overseas spending.
- Alliance Hybrid PB Platinum Debit Card-i: This debit card offers you cashback on your overseas expenditures. Moreover, you can use this card internationally.
- Alliance Hybrid Standard Debit Card-i: This debit card offers you cashback of 1% on all your expenses every month. You can also modify your everyday withdrawal and POS limit to manage your finances in a better way.
- Alliance Junior Debit Card-i: A parent or guardian can present this card to their children aged between 13 and 17 years. You can also control the everyday expenditure on this debit card when it is used by your kids.
Features and Benefits of Alliance Islamic Bank Debit Cards
Alliance My eSaving Debit Card-i
- No pin is needed for your transactions worth RM250 (in Malaysia).
- Contactless Transaction feature facilitates easy and secured transaction.
- You can control your finances by customising your daily POS spending and ATM withdrawal limit.
- Enjoy cash withdrawal facility from 1 million plus ATMs across the globe.
- Get payment options with more than 29 million Mastercard and MyDebit merchants internationally.
- Check your account balance any time of the day via ‘allianceonline’ or bank’s ATMs/CDMs.
Alliance Hybrid AP Platinum Debit Card-i
- The debit card offers cashback of 1.5% when you use it overseas. The monthly cashback is capped at RM100.
- Enjoy contactless transactions up to RM250 in Malaysia.
- The card has global acceptance.
- Withdraw cash from more than 1 million international ATMs.
- Facilitates payments with more than 29 million MyDebit and Mastercard merchants internationally.
- Get SMS alerts for all your transactions.
- Enjoy overseas cash advance facility.
Alliance Hybrid PB Platinum Debit Card-i
- Enjoy cashback of 2% on your overseas expenditure. The monthly cashback is capped at RM200.
- You can get access to the Plaza Premium Lounges at KLIA and KIA2.
- Customisation of your daily ATM withdrawal or POS limit can be done to manage your finances.
- Withdraw cash from more than 1 million ATMs across the world.
- More than 29 million MasterCard and MyDebit merchants accept payments via this card, internationally.
- Check you transaction history and balance any time via Alliance Bank ATMs/CDMs and ‘allianceonline’.
Alliance Hybrid Standard Debit Card-i
- Earn 1% cashback on your expenses and it is limited to RM50 per month.
- Withdraw money internationally from more than 1 million international ATMs.
- Pay without any hassle at more than 29 million MyDebit and Mastercard merchants worldwide.
Alliance Junior Debit Card-i
- Enjoy easy and cashless payment at more than 29 million merchants worldwide.
- Access to 12,000 plus MEPS ATMs across the country.
- Check the account balance any time via multiple Alliance Bank ATMs/CDMs and ‘allianceonline’.
Alliance Islamic Bank Debit Cards Fees and Charges
|Type of Fee||Charges|
|Card replacement fee||For Hybrid-i accounts: RM12 For other accounts: RM8|
|MEPS cash withdrawal: At other local banks At locally incorporated overseas banks||RM1 for each transaction RM4 for each transaction|
|CIRRUS cash withdrawal charges||RM8 for every transaction|
|Sales draft retrieval fee||RM20 for each copy|
|Overseas transactions conversion fee||Transactions will be converted into Ringgit Malaysia as per the conversion rate of Mastercard or Visa. It will also include the bank’s foreign exchange conversion spread of 1%.|
|Alliance Junior Debit card-i||Age: Between 13 years and 17 years|
Customer Care Information
|Customer support contact||03-5516 9988|
You can choose any of the suitable debit card as per your lifestyle requirements. S Moreover, all the debit cards come with global acceptance, which means you can use them conveniently while travelling abroad.
Q. Do I have to pay any fee for CIRRUS balance inquiry?
A. You will have to pay RM1 every time you perform a transaction.
Q. Is GST applicable for the charges imposed for the debit cards?
A. Effective from 1 June 2018, the Goods and Service Tax applicable is 0%.
Q. How will I receive my earned cashback?
A. The amount of your earned cashback will be credited into your deposit account as per your statement cycle.
Q. What should I do if I lost my debit card?
A. In case of loss or theft of your Alliance Islamic Bank Debit Card, you must notify the bank immediately. You can call the bank representatives on 03-5516 9988 and ask them to block your card.
Q. Can I make an overseas transaction using my Alliance Islamic Bank Debit Card at any ATM?
A. You can withdraw cash internationally from any ATM that displays MEPS or Cirrus logo.
Q. Where can I get further information on the debit cards offered by the bank?
A. You can contact the bank officials on 03-5516 9988 or visit www.alliancebank.com.my for any additional information. You can also walk into any nearest branch of the bank to get details about the product.