Grab a credit card that gives you better rewards & more!
Loading your search...
AmBank Credit Card Bill Payment
Settling your Ambank credit card bills get easier with the options provided by AmBank. These payment methods ensure you never miss a payment and never incur late payment charges either.
Ways to Pay AmBank Credit Card Bills
Electronic Banking Centre
- Log into AmOnline to pay your bill through the web kiosk at all AmBank Branches.
- Visit the nearest AmBank ATM, which is located at branches, malls, and select 7-Eleven outlets.
- Insert your AmBank Credit Card and enter your ATM PIN.
- Follow the instructions to pay the bill.
AmBank Cash Deposit Machine (CDM)
- Go through the instructions after inserting your card.
- Settle your dues by depositing the cash in the CDM.
- Enter your username and password to log into AmOnline.
- Settle your credit card bill in just one step.
Interbank GIRO via ATMs
- Visit the nearest AmBank ATM, insert your card, and enter your ATM PIN.
- Click on ‘Interbank Transaction (MEPS & IBG)’.
- Select ‘Continue’ after reading all the information provided on the screen.
- Enter the amount and select ‘Correct’.
- Select the account you want the amount deducted from.
- Enter the recipient’s bank code and select ‘Correct’.
- Enter the recipient’s account number and select ‘Correct’.
- If the information you’ve keyed in is correct, confirm the payment by clicking ‘Yes’.
- Collect the transaction slip provided by the ATM.
Ways to Pay Recurring Bills
Never miss another bill payment with JomPAY, a national bill payment scheme that is available at AmBank and 39 other banks.
- Check if there’s a JomPAY logo and Biller Code on your invoices or bills.
- Log into your internet or mobile banking and search for JomPAY.
- Add your payment details and confirm the payment.
Paying your credit card bill gets more convenient with the options offered by AmBank, whether it’s online banking or visiting the nearest AmBank ATM.
This Page is BLOCKED as it is using Iframes.