Grab a credit card that gives you better rewards & more!
Loading your search...
Bank Rakyat Credit Card Bill Payment
Use Bank Rakyat’s payment gateways to clear off your bills. Here are some of the channels offered by the bank.
Ways to Pay Bank Rakyat Credit Card Bills
At Bank Rakyat Branches
Visit any of the branches to pay your credit card bills.
- This is an internet baking platform, which lets you clear your credit card and third-party credit card bills.
- You can also make your utility bill payments, zakat payments, financing, etc.
- Print and preview options for your savings account is also available in this channel.
- You can also check your credit card transaction record.
- This is a free-of-cost service available for all Bank Rakyat's Electronic Current Account (eCA-i) holders.
- Using 1Pay, you can perform payment as well as interbank and intrabank fund transfer via IBG and Rentas.
- Both payer and payee will receive payment notifications via SMS/email.
- Set ‘Auto Debit’ instructions for your credit card monthly payments.
- The payment will be deducted from your Savings-i Account.
Financial Process Exchange (FPX)
- This real-time payment facility helps in making your bill payments.
- The service is open to all i-Rakyat users.
- You can also pay for various online merchants using FPX.
At Bank Rakyat ATMs
- Visit any nearest ATM of Bank Rakyat.
- Insert your ATM card and enter the PIN.
- Follow the procedure as per the instructions given.
Mobile Banking Kiosk
- Provides centralised bill payment options to the customers who stay in a semi-urban or rural area.
- You can perform different banking transactions by visiting the bank’s specially designed vehicle placed at particular spots.
- Operation time of the service is from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Visit the bank’s official website for the locations.
Recurring Bill Payment
- It is a National Bill Payment Scheme that allows you to pay via i-Rakyat.
- Find the JomPAY logo and biller code on your bill, log on to www.irakyat.com.my and perform the payment.
- This is a quick and free-of-cost method of payment.
Bank Rakyat offers these convenient payment modes to its credit card users. Use these methods to carry out easy and hassle-free bill payments.
This Page is BLOCKED as it is using Iframes.