BSN Debit Card comes with a set of benefits and features such as cashless shopping and Visa payWave that you can utilise in your day-to-day life. The debit card is also linked to your savings account which will help you monitor your expenses in a better way.
BSN Debit Card
|Card Name||Key Benefit(s)||Annual Fee||Daily Cash Withdrawal Limit|
|BSN Visa Debit Card||Enjoy worldwide acceptance and Visa payWave facility||RM8||Cash Withdrawal: RM2,500 Purchase Limit: RM10,000|
BSN Visa Debit Card: BSN Visa Debit Card not only provides you with cashless shopping facility but it also comes with worldwide acceptance so you can have a hassle-free shopping experience wherever you go.
Features and Benefits of BSN Visa Debit Card
- The card offers you cashless shopping facility at more than a million POS (Point of Sale) terminals and you can also withdraw cash from local as well as overseas ATMs anytime as per convenience.
- The card allows you to make easy shopping payments with a special feature called Visa payWave. You can visit the shopping outlets that offer Visa payWave reader and make your purchases simply by waving the card in front of the reader. No signature is required while making your transactions.
- On this card, you can also earn BPoints via ‘B Infinite’ programme. The BPoints can be redeemed fully for gifts or products. Each RM1 spent on the card will earn you 100 BPoints.
- The card allows you to make online purchases on websites like Lazada, AirAsia, and iTunes.
- You can enjoy real time transaction process through the debit card where your transactions will directly be deducted from your savings account whenever you use the card.
- You can use the card at any EBB (Ejen Bank Berdaftar) agent for your purchases and payments.
- Other facilities on the card include provisions like auto bill payments, funds transferring, and tracking your transactions.
BSN Visa Debit Card Promotions 2018
- Enjoy 20% off on shopping: When you shop with ZALORA, on expenditure of minimum RM150, you can enjoy a discount of 20%. (Offer is valid till 28 February 2018.)
BSN Visa Debit Card Eligibility Criteria and Documents Required
- Nationality criterion: Malaysian citizen.
- You can obtain a debit card if you are an individual customer holding a BSN savings account.
- Copy of an identity card (MyKad/NRIC).
- Residential proof (as requested).
- Any other document as requested by the bank.
BSN Visa Debit Card Fees and Charges
|BSN Visa Debit Card||Fees and Charges|
|Card Renewal Fee or Card Issuance charges||RM12|
|Conversion Fee (if applicable)||RM12|
|Card Replacement Charges||RM12|
|ATM cash Withdrawal Charges||Domestic: BSN ATM for BSN Cardmembers = Free Other Local Bank’s ATM via MEPS = RM1 per withdrawal Other Foreign Bank’s ATM via MEPS = RM4 per withdrawal International: ATM Network via VISA PLUS = RM12 per withdrawal|
|Conversion Fee for International Transactions||Conversion rate determined by VISA + transaction charges as indicated by VISA|
(All fees and charges are inclusive of 6% GST)
BSN Visa Debit Card Hotline/Customer Care Number
You can contact the BSN bank officials on the hotline number: 1300-88-1900 or write an email at [email protected] for any query related to a debit card.
BSN Visa Debit Card FAQs
Q. Is there any purchase limit for the Visa payWave facility?
A. Visa payWave facility can be utilised for purchases of up to RM250. Using this feature, you do not need to provide the PIN or signature to carry out a transaction. You will simply need to wave the card in front of the reader to make a purchase.
Q. Is B Infinite Loyalty Programme similar to BCARD?
A. The B Infinite Loyalty programme is similar to the BCARD as B Infinite was previously known as BCARD.
Q. How can I apply for the BSN Debit Card?
A. To apply for the BSN Visa Debit Card, you will need to visit the nearest BSN branch and open a savings account. After that, fill in the form provided by the bank officials for application of the BSN Debit Card and submit it with all mandatory documents.
Q. Can I convert my BSN Matrix Card into BSN Visa Debit Card?
A. Yes, you can convert a BSN Matrix Card into a BSN Visa Debit Card. To make the application, you will have to visit the bank with your BSN Matrix Card along with an identity proof for verification purpose.
Q. What is the daily purchase limit on the BSN Debit Card?
A. You can choose your own limit to make a purchase through the debit card. The bank has set a default purchase limit of RM3,000 for a Giro/-i account holder and RM1,000 for a junior account holder. However, you can set a daily limit of your choice of up to RM10,000 as per your preference.