CIMB Islamic Bank offers a range of financial solutions, including credit cards, debit cards, loans, and takaful. The bank has one debit card available for CIMB Islamic Bank account holders above 12 years of age. Read further to learn more about the debit card features and benefits.
List of CIMB Islamic Debit Cards
|Card Name||Key Benefits||Annual Fee||Daily Spending Limit|
|CIMB Debit Mastercard||
||RM15 (2nd year onwards).||RM5,000 (default)|
Types of CIMB Islamic Debit Cards
CIMB Debit Mastercard
CIMB Debit Mastercard is a Shariah-compliant credit card that offers rewards on retail transactions in the form of Bonus Points. You can redeem the accumulated Bonus Points on a variety of rewards, including lifestyle products and gift vouchers. This card comes with secure chip technology and 3D secure, which increases the security of your purchases.
Features and Benefits of CIMB Islamic Debit Cards
CIMB Debit Mastercard
- Earn 1 Bonus Point for every RM4 spent on transactions.
- Use your accumulated Bonus Points to redeem a range of lifestyle products and gift vouchers.
- The card comes with a Secure Chip technology and 3D Secure to ensure your transactions are safe.
- Enjoy special discounts and deals with your card.
- Use the CIMB Clicks facility to set up bill payment automatically.
- Use your card without a signature or PIN at any contactless-enabled POS terminals for transactions up to RM250.
- You will get instant SMS alerts on every transaction you make.
Fees and Charges
|Card Renewal Fee||No charges.|
|Card Replacement Fee||RM12.|
|Domestic ATM Withdrawal Fee||
|Funds Transfer to Member Banks of MEPS Shared ATM Network||RM0.50 per transaction.|
|International ATM Withdrawal Fee||
|Age Requirement||12 years and above.|
|Other Criteria||CIMB Islamic Bank current or savings account holders.|
Note: Account holders below 18 years of age should present an indemnity letter which is signed by their guardian.
Use this card for all your transactions instead of paying with cash. You can also set up utility bill payment automatically using this card. Go through the card’s Product Disclosure Sheet for more information about the card.
Q. Are there any exclusions for earning Bonus Points?
A. You won't earn any Bonus Points when you make petrol transactions via MyDebit network.
Q. Will I be able to change the daily spending limit on this card?
A. The card comes with a daily spending limit of RM5,000. You have the option to change the limit from RM1,000 to RM10,000.
Q. How do I disable the Contactless payment feature?
A. You can disable the Contactless payment feature in the following ways:
- By contacting CIMB Bank's Consumer Contact Centre.
- At any CIMB Bank ATM.
Q. Should I pay for card replacement if the card's chip is faulty?
A. No. You will only have to pay if the card is damaged due to misuse or if your card is lost or stolen.
Q. Is there any validity period for Bonus Points?
A. Yes. Your Bonus Points are valid for 3 years. The unused points will be automatically forfeited after 3 years.
Q. How do I redeem the Bonus Points I have accumulated?
A. Follow the below steps to redeem your Bonus Points:
- Log in to CIMB Clicks.
- Go to the Rewards page.
- Click on ‘Bonus Points’.
- Under Bonus Points, go to the catalogue and select your preferred category on the dropdown list.
- Redeem your Bonus Points on the items of your choice.