AEON Mastercard Gold
AEON Mastercard Gold is one among the many credit cards offered by AEON credit service. The card offers amazing benefits across various categories when used in Malaysia or abroad. The cardholder can avail additional benefits such as insurance, flexible payment options and balance transfer benefit with the AEON Mastercard Gold credit card.
Features of AEON Mastercard Gold Credit Card
Listed below are the features of AEON Mastercard Gold credit card
- The card offers one reward point for every 1RM spent on the card.
- The reward points can be accumulated and be traded for shopping, dining and travel offers.
- Offers an interest rate of 13.5% p.a.
- The reward points can also be redeemed for AEON gift vouchers.
- Offers flexible repayment options.
- Interest free period of up to 20 days.
- Offers Global cash access wherein the cardholder can withdraw cash from over 810,000 ATMs worldwide.
- The card is recognised internationally.
- Offers supplementary cards along with the primary card
- Easy documentation
- Hassle free application process
- Offers balance transfer facilities
- Offers free travel insurance
Benefits of AEON Mastercard Gold Credit Card
Listed below are the benefits of AEON Mastercard Gold credit card
- Access to lounge in KLIA- With AEON Mastercard Gold credit card, the cardholder can avail free access to KLIA Plaza Premium lounge up to 6 times a year along with complimentary benefits such as massage chair, free fresh meals, access to high speed internet, access to reading material and a discount of 20% on services for the accompanying guest.
- Free Insurance cover-The card comes with free flight personal accident cover up to RM1,000,000 when the card is used to purchase flight tickets.
- Worldwide travel assistance- The bank provides global assistance for lost and stolen cards along with round the clock emergency assistance.
- 0% card easy payment plan-The cardholder can enjoy interest free installments up to 36 months on purchases made on the card.
Eligibility for AEON Mastercard Gold Credit Card
Listed below is the eligibility criteria for AEON Mastercard Gold credit card
- Minimum age for primary cardholder- 21 years
- Minimum age for supplementary cardholder- 18 years
- Minimum income of the applicant- RM36,000
Fee and charges for AEON Mastercard Gold Credit Card
Listed below are the fees and charges of AEON Mastercard Gold credit card
- Annual fee: RM95
- Joining fee: None
- 0% p.a. balance transfer for 6 months
- Late payment charges: RM10 or 1% of total outstanding balance
- Card replacement fee: RM50