With the Alliance Bank Business Credit Card FlexiPay plan, you can enjoy the flexibility of splitting all your retail spends into smaller monthly repayments. You can even choose a repayment tenure that fits your financial needs.
Features of Alliance Bank Business Credit Card FlexiPay
|FlexiPay Plans||Interest Rate||Minimum Transaction Amount|
|6-Month Plan||2.5% p.a.||RM500|
|12-Month Plan||5.5% p.a.|
- An affordable repayment plan for all kinds of large retail purchases.
- Low one-off interest charges and flexible spending locations.
- Alternative payment option to buy company inventories and stocks.
- The FlexiPay programme is open to select Alliance Bank Business Credit Card holders.
- Cardholders whose accounts are in good standing are eligible to apply for this programme.
- You must have sufficient available credit limit for the execution of the FlexiPay plan that includes the interest charges too.
List of Credit Cards Featuring the Alliance Bank Business Credit Card FlexiPay Programme
- Earn up to 1.5% cash rebate or up to 2x Timeless Bonus Points.
- Enjoy round-the-clock Visa Infinite concierge services.
- Get complimentary airline frequent flyer miles with every hotel booking.
15% p.a. to 18% p.a.
- Principal card – RM848.
- Supplementary card – RM106
- The annual fees are waived for the first year and can be waived for subsequent years with a minimum spend of RM80,000 p.a.
How Does the Alliance Bank Business Credit Card FlexiPay Plan Work?
Make a retail purchase worth a minimum of RM500 as a single transaction. Inform the bank of your willingness to convert this transaction three days after the purchase date or five days before your next statement date. Select a suitable repayment period.
The one-off upfront interest will be charged to your card along with the first month’s instalment. This will show up in your next statement.
How Do You Apply for the Alliance Bank Business Credit Card FlexiPay Plan?
Call Alliance Bank’s Contact Centre at 03-5516 9988 or send an email to email@example.com to place a transaction conversion request. Keep in mind to inform the bank about your interest in the FlexiPay plan three days after the date of purchase or five days before the next statement date.
Now, select a tenure that fits your repayment ability and financial needs.
The FlexiPay feature of Alliance Bank Business Credit Cards is an extremely useful payment option for all your business expenses. Besides the cash rebate on offer, you can convert large spends into affordable monthly instalments. That’s not all. You can even have the flexibility to choose from multiple repayment periods.
This way, you’ll be able to plan all your retail spends better without having to compromise on what you really need.
FAQs on Alliance Bank Business Credit Card FlexiPay
Q. Is the FlexiPay programme available for cash transactions?
A. No. The FlexiPay programme isn’t available as cash and isn’t applicable to any cash transactions or instalment payments under any schemes provided either by Alliance Bank or by any other bank.
Q. Will I get cashback under this programme?
A. No. This programme does not support cashback for purchases.
Q. What happens if I fail to make the monthly instalment payment?
A. If you fail to pay the monthly instalment within the due date, then you’ll have to pay finance charges of 18% p.a. according to the terms and conditions of the agreement.
Q. What is the interest-free repayment period of the Visa Infinite Business Credit Card?
A. With the Visa Infinite Business Credit Card, you can enjoy an interest-free repayment period of up to 56 days.
Q. Is there any late payment charges for Business Platinum Card?
A. Yes. In case of late payments, you’ll have to pay the higher amount between 1% of the outstanding balance and RM10. The late payment fee is capped at RM100.