Alliance Bank Chinese Independent Schools Gold Card
Alliance CIS Card is a co-branded credit card offered by Alliance Bank. You can earn Timeless Bonus Point on this card. You also get annual fee waiver every year on this card.
- This card is accepted around the world.
- When you report the lost card, you will not be liable for the purchases that were made after reporting the card.
- You can avail Instalment Payment Plan at the participating merchant outlets.
- You get exclusive discounts at the participating merchant outlets.
- You can earn Timeless Bonus Points on your retail purchases.
- You get a choice of pledging 100% or 50% of your Timeless Bonus Points.
- You can also make a monthly pledge of RM10 through auto-debit to your Alliance Bank CIS Card.
- You get a dedicated customer service assistance.
- You get 20 days interest-free period provided you pay the balance in full.
- You can transfer the balance from another credit card to this credit card.
- The annual fees are waived if you spend a minimum of RM5,000 or swipe the card 12 times in a year.
- Supplementary credit cards are offered for immediate family members who are above 18 years old.
- The payments can be made through standing instructions, cash, cheque, ATM, internet banking, or at MEPS IBG.
- You can earn Timeless Bonus Points, which do not expire.
- You won’t be charged any exit fee if you settle the balance of Balance Transfer or Fast Cash before its maturity.
- You can withdraw cash up to 100% of your credit limit.
- For every RM1 spent on this card, you can earn 1 Timeless Bonus Point.
- Minimum income – RM24,000 p.a.
- You must be at least 21 years old.
- Supplementary cardholder must be at least 18 years old.
Fees and Charges
|Annual fee – Principal card
|Annual fee – Supplementary card
|Finance charge on cash advance
|Finance charge on purchases
||15% p.a. – 18% p.a.
|Finance charge on balance transfer
|Lost card replacement fee
|Sales draft retrieval fee
||RM21.20 per copy.
|Overseas transaction administrative charges
||Rate determined by Visa or MasterCard plus 1% administration fee.
|Minimum monthly payment
||RM50 or 5% of the outstanding amount.
|Late payment fee
||1% of the amount due or RM10, whichever is higher.
|Cash advance limit
||Up to 80% of the credit limit on your card.
|Cash advance fee
||RM15.90 or 5.3% of the amount, whichever is higher.
|Additional statement request fee
||RM5.30 per copy.
|Early settlement fee on balance transfer
|Early settlement fee on Fast Cash
This Page is BLOCKED as it is using Iframes.