AmBank Cosway Gold Master Credit Card
This straight forward credit card provides reward points with every expenses charged onto the card and earns the cardholder up to 3 times the reward points when card is used at Cosway outlets that can be redeemed on the spot on.
AmBank Cosway Gold MasterCard Benefits
The AmBank Cosway Gold MasterCard is catered for cardholders who shop frequently at Cosway outlets. The card earns 3 times the reward points when swiped at Cosway outlets and allows cardholders to redeem their points on the spot against any items across 850 Cosway stores and pharmacies and in Country Farm Organic outlets.
The card earns 3 reward points for every RM 1 spent at Cosway and earns 1 reward point for every RM 1 sent on all local and overseas retail expenses. These reward points can be redeemed for exciting gifts and have a validity of 3 years
AmBank Cosway Gold MasterCard Features
The features of the AmBank Cosway Gold MasterCard are as follows
- The interest rate charged on this card is 15% p.a.
- The rate of interest charged on balance transfers is 4.99% for a period of over 6 months and 8.99% p.a. for tenures of 12 and 24 months
- The card has no annual fees for both primary and supplementary cards
- This card has a built-in Easy payment plan with tenures ranging from 3 months to 24 months with interest rates varying from 0% to 4% p.a.
- Cardholders can make cash advances or apply for cash loans and the maximum amount is subject to the available credit limit
- The card has a daily cash withdrawal limit of RM 5000
- The cash withdrawal fee is RM 53 or 5.3% of the withdrawn amount, whichever is higher
- The interest rate charged on cash withdrawals is 18%
- The minimum monthly payment that is to be made is 5% of the outstanding amount
- Any Late Payments attract a penalty of 1% of the outstanding amount
AmBank Cosway Gold MasterCard Requirements or Eligibility
The eligibility criteria to apply for the AmBank Cosway Gold MasterCard are as follows
- The primary cardholder must earn an annual salary of RM 24,000 and above.
- The primary cardholder needs to have attained the age of 21 years
- The supplementary cardholder needs to have attained the age of 18 years
- Any Malaysian national employed with the government or a private company or a foreign national who has a valid work permit can apply for the credit card provided they meet the above age and income requirements
Other Credit Cards offered by AmBank
The other credit cards offered by this bank include
- AmBank Platinum MasterCard
- AmBank World MasterCard
- AmBank Imagine Card
- AmBank Cosway Platinum MasterCard
- AmBank Carz Platinum Visa Card
- AmBank Carz Gold Visa Card
- AmBank Visa Signature Card
- AmBank True Visa Card
Balance Transfer Plan by AmBank Cosway Gold MasterCard
This credit card from AmBank has a Balance transfer plan that allows cardholders to manage their finances effectively. Cardholders can now transfer any outstanding credit cards dues from other banks onto their AmBank Cosway Gold MasterCard and pay it off in tenures of 6 months at 4.99% p.a. or 12 months at 8.99% p.a. or 24 months at 8.99% p.a. The minimum amount that can be transferred under a 6 month tenure is RM 1000 and under 12 and 24 month tenures is RM 5000.