AmBank Cosway Platinum Master Credit Card
A Must-Have card for shopping at Cosway Outlets, this card earns 3 reward points for every Ringgit spent at Cosway outlets which can be redeemed on the spot at any of the 850 Cosway stores.
AmBank Cosway Platinum MasterCard Benefits
The AmBank Cosway Platinum credit card is designed to provide the cardholder with more points every time the card is used at Cosway outlets. The card earns 3 points for every RM 1 spent at Cosway outlets and 2 reward points for every RM 1 spent on all retail expenses overseas and earns 1 reward point for every RM 1 sent on local retail expenses. These reward points can be redeemed for prizes and gifts such as the latest gadgets and home appliances. All points accrued have a validity of 3 years following which any unused points will become void
AmBank Cosway Platinum MasterCard Features
The features of the AmBank Cosway Platinum credit card are as follows
- The annual interest rate charged on this card is 15%
- The rate of interest charged on balance transfers for a period of over 6 months is 4.99% and for tenures of 12 and 24 months is 8.99% p.a.
- The card has no annual fees for both primary and supplementary cards
- This card has an built-in Easy payment plan
- Cardholders can make cash advances or apply for cash loans and the maximum amount is subject to the available credit limit
- The card has a daily cash withdrawal limit of RM 5000
- The cash withdrawal fee is RM 53 or 5.3% of the withdrawn amount.
- The interest charged on cash withdrawals is 18%
- 5% of the outstanding amount has to be paid as minimum monthly payment
- Late Payment Penalty is 1% of the outstanding amount
AmBank Cosway Platinum MasterCard Requirements or Eligibility
The eligibility criteria to apply for the AmBank Cosway Platinum credit card are as follows
- The primary cardholder must earn an annual salary of RM 60,000 and above.
- The primary cardholder needs to have attained the age of 21 years and the supplementary cardholder needs to have attained the age of 18 years
- Anybody who is a Malaysian national employed with a government agency or a private company or a foreign national with a valid work permit can apply for the credit card if they meet the age and income requirements
Other Credit Cards offered by AmBank
The other credit cards offered by this bank include AmBank Platinum MasterCard, AmBank World MasterCard, AmBank Imagine Card, AmBank Cosway Gold MasterCard, AmBank Carz Platinum Visa Card, AmBank Carz Gold Visa Card, AmBank Visa Signature Card, and AmBank True Visa Card.
Balance TransferPlan by Cosway Platinum MasterCard
This credit card from AmBank has a Balance transfer plan that allows cardholders to transfer any outstanding credit card dues accrued through the use of any other bank’s credit card onto their AmBank credit card and pay it off at low interest rates of 4.99% for 6 months or 8.99% p.a. for 12 or 24 months. The minimum amount that can be transferred for a tenure of 6 months is RM 1000 and for 12 and 24 months is RM 5000.