AmBank Platinum Master Credit Card
This platinum credit card with worldwide acceptance offers wealth management services to help maximise the savings of the cardholder and earns twice the reward points on overseas expenses.
AmBank Platinum MasterCard Benefits
The AmBank Imagine credit card is an exclusive credit card that offers the cardholder not only worldwide recognition but also helps them manage their finances more effectively through wealth management services. Cardholders also get access to a 24 hour MasterCard concierge service that provides assistance in providing travel information and making hotel reservations among other things. Cardholders also earn points for every purchase. The cardholders can earn 1 reward point for every RM 1 spent on all local retail expenses and 2 reward points for every RM 1 spent on retail expenses overseas. These reward points can be exchanged for exciting gifts from the AmBonus rewards programme. The cardholder can also travel with peace of mind knowing that they are entitled to a travel insurance with a cover of up to RM 1 Million.
AmBank Platinum MasterCard Features
The features of the AmBank Imagine Visa card are as follows
- The card has an interest rate of 15% p.a.
- The interest charged on balance transfers for a tenure of 6 months is 4.99% p.a. 12 months and 24 months is 8.99% p.a.
- The card has no annual fees. The supplementary card is also free for life.
- This card is equipped with an Easy payment plan which are ideal for large purchases.
- This card offers AmBank Quick Cash services that allow cardholders to make cash advances against the available credit limit.
- Cash withdrawals attract an interest rate of 18% and the daily limit for cash withdrawals is RM 5000.
- The minimum monthly instalment to be paid is 5% of the outstanding amount and late payments attract a penalty of 1% of the outstanding amount.
AmBank Platinum MasterCard Requirements or Eligibility
The eligibility criteria to apply for the AmBank Imagine Credit cards ae as follows
- The primary cardholder must earn an annual salary of RM 60,000 and above.
- The primary cardholder must have attained the age of 21 years.
- The minimum age of the supplementary cardholder is 18 years.
- Anybody including Government servants, private company employees and expatriates with a valid work visa can apply for the card if they meet the income and age criteria.
Other Credit Cards offered by AmBank
The other credit cards offered by this bank
- AmBank Imagine
- AmBank World MasterCard
- AmBank Cosway Platinum MasterCard
- AmBank Cosway Gold MasterCard
- AmBank Carz Platinum Visa Card
- AmBank Carz Gold Visa Card
- AmBank Visa Signature Card
- AmBank True Visa Card
AmBank Platinum MasterCard Protection Plan
The AmBank Platinum MasterCard offers a travel insurance of RM 1 Million every time air fare is purchased solely using the card. The travel insurance also provides for complimentary companion travel when cardholders travel using first class or business class with partner airlines.
Balance Transfer Plan by AmBank Platinum MasterCard
The Balance transfer plans from AmBank allow cardholders to settle off their outstanding credit card dues by transferring the amount onto the balance transfer plan and pay off the dues with less interest being charged. The available tenures under this plan are 6 months at an interest rate of 4.99% p.a. 12 months and 24 months at an interest rate of 8.99% p.a. The minimum amount that can be transferred for a tenure of 6 months is RM 1000, and the minimum amount to be transferred for 12 and 24 month tenures is RM 5000.