AmBank True Visa Credit Card
The card is designed for the new age shopper and provides benefits for online shopping. With up to 3% cashback on online expenses, cardholders can earn a maximum of RM 30 cashback every month on their online shopping expenses. What’s more is that the interest rate charged for online shopping for the first year is a low 7.99% p.a.
AmBank True Visa Card Benefits
The AmBank true Visa credit card is a practical card designed for everyday use and allows the cardholder to maximise savings and stay within budgets. The prime benefit of this card is that it is a no frills card that cuts out supplementary charges such as annual fees and allows the cardholders to manage their finances more effectively. This credit card has one of the lowest annual interest rates charged with rates starting from 12% p.a.
AmBank True Visa Card Features
The features of the AmBank True Visa credit card are as follows
- The annual interest rate charged on this card is 12%.
- This card is equipped with a balance transfer plan with tenures of 6, 12 and 24 months with interest rates starting as low as 4.99%.
- The card charges no annual fees for both primary and supplementary cards and is free for life. This however is waived after the cardholder acquires 3 supplementary cards.
- This card has an Easy payment plan that allows cardholders to spread a large purchase over affordable monthly instalments.
- Cardholders can apply for cash subject to the available credit limit through AmBank Quick Cash service.
- The daily cash withdrawal limit is RM 5000 and attracts an interest rate of 18%. The cash withdrawal fee is 5.3% of the amount withdrawn or RM 53, whichever is higher.
- The minimum monthly payment to be made is 5% of the outstanding amount and late payment penalty is 1% of the outstanding amount subject to a maximum of RM 100.
AmBank True Visa Card Requirements or Eligibility
The eligibility criteria to apply for the AmBank True Visa credit card are as follows
- The primary cardholder must earn an annual salary of RM 36,000 and above.
- The primary cardholder needs to have attained the age of 21 years.
- The supplementary cardholder needs to have attained the age of 18 years.
- Provided the age and income criteria are met, any Malaysian national, either a government servant or a private company employee or a foreign national with a valid work permit can apply for the credit card.
Other Credit Cards offered by AmBank
The other credit cards offered by this bank include
- AmBank Platinum MasterCard
- AmBank World MasterCard
- AmBank Imagine Card
- AmBank Cosway Gold MasterCard
- AmBank Carz Platinum Visa Card
- AmBank Carz Gold Visa Card
- AmBank Visa Signature Card
- AmBank Cosway Platinum Card
Balance Transfer Plan by AmBank True Visa Card
This credit card from AmBank has a Balance transfer plan that has tenures of 6, 12 and 24 months. The plan for 6 months requires a minimum amount of RM 1000 to be transferred and charges an interest of 4.99% p.a. The plan for 12 and 24 months requires a minimum amount of RM 5000 to be transferred and charges an interest of 8.99% p.a.