Bank Islam Gold Credit Card-i
This Shariah concept credit card offers cardholders a no frill card that accepts charges only from Halal merchants and outlets and has a low interest rate allowing cardholders to maximise their savings.
Bank Islam Gold Card-i Benefits
The Bank Islam credit card is a no frills credit card that allows the cardholder to maximise their savings. The credit card is a Shariah concept credit card that will only accept charges made at Halal merchant outlets. Along with being a Shariah compliant card, this card offers the cardholders reward points that can be exchanged for exciting gifts from the TruRewards Loyalty Programme. The card earns 1 point for every RM 1 spent on all local and overseas retail expenses. These reward points expire after 3 years and any unused loyalty points will be void. It also offers a complimentary Group Family Takaful Coverage of up to RM 100,000.
Bank Islam Gold Card-i Features
The features of the Bank Islam Gold Visa card-i are as follows
- The annual interest rate charged by the card is 13.5%.
- The annual fees for the card is RM 137.80 for the primary cardholder and is waived when the card is swiped at least 12 times a year.
- The annual fees of the supplementary card is RM 63.60.
- The minimum monthly payment is 5% of the outstanding balance And any late payments attract a late payment penalty of 1% of the outstanding amount.
- Cash withdrawals using this card attract a withdrawal fee of 2.65% of the withdrawn amount.
- Cardholders can withdraw up to 50% of their financing limit.
- The card features complimentary Group Family Takaful coverage.
- The card has an easy payment plan with tenures from 3 months to 36 months at 0% interest.
Bank Islam Gold Card-i Requirements or Eligibility
The eligibility criteria to apply for the Bank Islam Gold Visa card-i is as follows
- The primary cardholder must earn an annual salary of RM 36,000 and above.
- The minimum age of Primary cardholder should be 21 years as at last birthday.
- The minimum age of Supplementary cardholder should be 18 years as at last birthday.
- Any Malaysian or foreign national with a valid work visa can apply for the card if they meet the income and age criteria.
Other Credit Cards offered by Bank Islam
The other credit cards offered by this bank include
- Bank Islam Classic Credit Card-i
- Bank Islam Platinum Card-i
Bank Islam Gold Card-i Protection Plan
The Bank Islam Gold Visa card-i offers a complimentary Group Family Takaful coverage with a cover of up to RM 100,000. This Takaful coverage protects the cardholders’ family by covering outstanding dues in unfortunate events of permanent and total disability or death of the cardholder.
Easy Payment Plan by Bank Islam Gold Card-i
Bank Islam offers the cardholders an easy payment plan that allows them to convert purchases from select retail merchants into affordable monthly instalments with tenures ranging from 3, 6, 12, 18, 24 and 36 months at 0% interest and no upfront one-time handling fees.
The minimum amount that can be transferred onto this plan is RM 1000 in a single receipt.