BSN Platinum Credit Card
The credit card provides the benefits and privileges of an exclusive card without the exorbitant interest rates that go with it. A low interest rate and no annual fees ensures that cardholders receive more privileges for their money spent.
BSN Platinum Credit Card Benefits
This credit card from BSN offers exclusive privileges to the card holder ranging from lifestyle to travel and unlike other platinum credit cards, the BSN platinum credit card charges a low interest rate of 13.5% p.a. The card earns reward points not only for retail expenses but also other lifestyle expenses. The card earns 2 reward points for every RM 1 spent on golf dining and other retail expenses overseas and earns 1 reward point for every RM 1 spent on local retail expenses.
The card also offers a complimentary Zing PlusMiles card that provides the cardholder with toll rebates and discounts at select merchants. This toll card automatically reloads RM 100 every time its balance goes below RM 50. This amount will be debited directly from the cardholder's’ BSN credit card account.
BSN Platinum Credit Card Features
The features of the BSN Platinum Credit Card are as follows
- The BSN Platinum Credit Card has no annual fees and is free for life.
- The interest rate charged on this card is 13.5% p.a.
- Balance transfer plans are available on this card for tenures ranging from 3 months to 36 months with interest rates starting from 0% and going up to 4.5% p.a.
- Cardholders can shop at peace knowing that they can convert large purchases into affordable monthly instalments with tenures of 3 months to 36 months with interest rates starting at 0% with the BSN Easy Payment Plan.
- Minimum monthly payment to be made is 5% of the outstanding amount or RM 50 and any late payments attract a penalty of 1% of the outstanding amount capped to a maximum of RM 75.
- The cash withdrawal fee is RM 53.
BSN Platinum Credit Card Requirements or Eligibility
The eligibility criteria to apply for the BSN Platinum Credit Card are as follows
- Malaysians who are self-employed or salaried employees and foreign nationals with valid work permit meeting the age and income requirements can apply.
- For Primary cardholder, Minimum age is 21 years of age.
- For Supplementary cardholder, Minimum age is 18 years of age.
- Cardholder must draw a minimum annual salary of RM 60,000.
Other Credit Cards offered by BSN
The other credit cards offered by this bank include
- BSN Classic Credit Card
- BSN Gold Credit Card
Balance Transfer Plan by BSN Platinum Credit Card
The balance transfer plan available with the BSN Platinum Credit Card allows cardholders to manage their finances effectively and transfer outstanding dues from other credit cards onto their BSN credit card.
The balance transfer plans have the following tenures and interest rates
- 3 months at 3.6% p.a. for a minimum amount of RM 500
- 6 and 9 months at 3.6% p.a. for minimum of RM 1000
- 12 and 24 months at 0% p.a. for minimum of RM 1000
- 36 months at 4.5% p.a. for minimum of RM 2000
BSN Platinum Credit Card Review
The BSN card is a great platinum card to maximize savings whilst enjoying great benefits. The card has low interest rates is free for life that come with no terms and conditions attached. The reward points never expire, enabling cardholders to accrue reward points and redeem it against exciting gifts. The complimentary Zing Plus card is a touch n go smart card that automatically reloads. The Balance transfer plan comes with a schedule of repayment that helps the cardholder in paying back the outstanding amount without having the worry of debt further increasing.