CIMB Enrich Gold MasterCard
A must-have in the backpack of every globetrotter. This card catering to travellers offers attractive benefits such as more frequent flyer miles, reward points and discounts on shopping and dining at select outlets.
CIMB Enrich Gold MasterCard Benefits
The CIMB Enrich Gold MasterCard caters to the frequent traveller and provides excellent travel benefits such as 50% more frequent flyer miles. The card earns 2 reward points for every RM 4 spent on overseas retail expenses, 1.5 reward points for every RM 6 spent on all local retail expenses and 1 point for every RM 1 spent on booking Malaysian Airlines tickets online. The card also provides shopping and dining discount across participating outlets in Malaysia.
CIMB Enrich Gold MasterCard Features
The features of the CIMB Enrich Gold MasterCard are as follows
- The interest rate charged on this card is 15% p.a.
- The card has a 20 day interest free period.
- The card provides an Easy payment with of 12, 24 and 36 months at 0% interest.
- The card has a Balance transfer plan with available interest rates starting from 5.99%.
- The primary card has an annual fees of RM 178.08 and is waived when cardholder charges more than RM 50,000 onto the card every year.
- The supplementary card has no annual fees.
- The minimum monthly payment to be made is 5% of the outstanding amount.
- The card has a cash withdrawal fee of 5.3% of the cash withdrawn or RM 15.90. Cash withdrawals attract an interest rate of 18% p.a.
- Cardholders can avail cash advances or cash loans on the available credit limit through CIMB CashLite plan.
- Late payment penalty is 1% of the outstanding amount and is capped to a maximum of RM 100.
CIMB Enrich Gold MasterCard Requirements or Eligibility
The eligibility criteria to apply for the CIMB Enrich Gold MasterCard are as follows
- The minimum age of primary cardholder is 21 years of age
- The minimum age of supplementary cardholder is 18 years of age
- The minimum annual income required to apply for this card is RM 24,000
- Only Malaysians can apply for this card
Other Credit Cards Offered by CIMB
The other credit cards offered by CIMB are
- CIMB Visa Signature
- CIMB Enrich World Card
- CIMB Platinum Business Card
- CIMB Enrich Platinum Card
- CIMB Visa Infinite Card
- CIMB Cash Rebate Platinum
- CIMB Cash Rebate Gold
- CIMB Petronas Platinum
- CIMB World MasterCard
Balance Transfer Plan by CIMB Enrich Gold MasterCard
The CIMB Enrich Gold MasterCard offers cardholders a balance transfer plan to manage their outstanding credit card dues. Cardholders can transfer balance amounts onto their CIMB Enrich Gold MasterCard at interest rates as low as 5.99% p.a. for 6 months or 7.99% p.a. for 12 months. The minimum amount that can be transferred under this plan is RM 1000.
CIMB Enrich Gold MasterCard Review
The CIMB Enrich Gold MasterCard is a straightforward card with travel benefits. Cardholders can accrue 1 enrich mile for every RM 1 spent when they book Malaysian Airlines airfare online. These accrued points can not only be redeemed for exciting travel packages but also be utilized for upgrading existing economy tickets to business class tickets. The annual fee is waived 100% if the cardholder charges more than RM 50,000 a year onto the card. 50% of the fees are waived when cardholder charges any amount between RM 25,000 to RM 49,000 a year onto the card.