CIMB Enrich Platinum Credit Card
The frequent traveller’s best companion, the Enrich Platinum card from CIMB offers great travel benefits such as complimentary air tickets, extra reward points when spending overseas and a travel accident insurance that has a cover of up to RM 1 Million.
CIMB Enrich Platinum Card Benefits
The CIMB Enrich Platinum Card has been designed to cater for the frequent traveller and offers great travel benefits such as frequent flyer miles and discounts on airfare. This credit card earns 2 points for every RM 4 spent on retail expenses overseas and 1.5 reward points for every RM 6 spent on all local retail expenses. If the card is used for booking Malaysia Airlines tickets online, then the card earns 1 reward point for every RM 1 charged onto the card. The cardholder can also stand to win complimentary business class tickets to select destinations of Malaysia Airlines.
CIMB Enrich Platinum Card Features
The features of the CIMB Enrich Platinum Card are as follows
- The interest rate charged on this card is 15% p.a.
- The card has a 20 day interest free period.
- The card has an Easy payment plan for spreading out large retail purchases over tenures of 12, 24 and 36 months.
- The card has a Balance transfer plan that allows cardholders to consolidate credit card debt.
- The card has is free for the first year and the annual fees for the following year is RM 411.28. The fees are waived when cardholder charges more than RM 100,000 a year onto the card.
- The supplementary card has no annual fees.
- The minimum monthly payment to be made is RM 50 or 5% of the outstanding amount.
- The card has a cash withdrawal fee of RM 15.90 or 5.3% of the cash withdrawn. Daily cash withdrawal limit is RM 5000 and interest on cash withdrawals is 18% p.a.
- Cardholders can avail cash advances or cash loans on the available credit limit.
- Late payment penalty is 1% of the outstanding amount.
CIMB Enrich Platinum Card Requirements or Eligibility
The eligibility criteria to apply for the CIMB Enrich Platinum Card are as follows
- The minimum age of primary cardholder is 21 years of age.
- The minimum age of supplementary cardholder is 18 years of age.
- Only employed or self-employed Malaysians can apply for this card and applicants should earn at least RM 60,000 a year.
Other Credit Cards Offered by CIMB
The other credit cards offered by CIMB are
- CIMB Visa Signature
- CIMB Enrich World Card
- CIMB Platinum Business Card
- CIMB World MasterCard
- CIMB Visa Infinite Card
- CIMB Cash Rebate Platinum
- CIMB Cash Rebate Gold
- CIMB Petronas Platinum
- CIMB Enrich Gold
Balance Transfer Plan by CIMB Enrich Platinum Card
The CIMB Enrich Platinum Card a balance transfer plan with interest rates of 5.99% for 6 months and 7.99% for 12 months. The minimum amount to be transferred under this plan is RM 1000.
CIMB Enrich Platinum Card Protection
The card provides cardholders a travel protection plan by providing a travel accident insurance with a cover of up to RM 1 Million when airfare is purchased solely using the card. The card also offers cardholders a creditor protection plan that protects outstanding dues in unfortunate cases of death or injury and does not burden the cardholder’s family members.
CIMB Enrich Platinum Card Review
The card offers great travel benefits with discounted airfare, travel insurance and complimentary tickets when cardholder purchases business class tickets to any destination of Malaysian Airlines. The card provides a RM 50 voucher for 3500 enrich miles that can be used to pay for excess baggage.