CIMB Enrich World MasterCard
The credit card for the globetrotter, cardholders receive a range of travel benefits that include enrich miles when booking Malaysia Airlines tickets online and redeem them for exciting travel packages and airport lounge vouchers.
CIMB Enrich World MasterCard Benefits
The CIMB Enrich World Mastercard has been designed to cater for the frequent traveller. Its benefits include travel privileges such as frequent flyer miles and complimentary tickets. The card earns reward points for a varied list of expenses. The card earns 2 points for every RM 4 spent on all retail expenses overseas, 1.5 reward points for every RM 6 spent on retail expenses locally and also earns 1 reward point for every RM 1 spent when card is charged for Malaysia Airlines online booking. The travel benefits of the card include free air tickets, vouchers to some of the most exclusive airport lounges and discounts on golfing and fine dining.
CIMB Enrich World MasterCard Features
The features of the CIMB Enrich World MasterCard are as follows
- The interest rate charged on this card is 15% p.a.
- The annual fees of the credit card is RM 941.28. This fee is waived when the cardholder charges over RM 500,000 a year onto the credit card.
- The supplementary card has no annual fees.
- The card is packed with value added features such as 20 day interest free period and an easy payment plan with tenures of 12, 24 and 36 months.
- The card offers a balance transfer plan.
- The card offers a cash advance facility wherein cardholders can acquire cash loans against the available credit limit.
- The daily cash withdrawal limit on this card is RM 5000.
- Cash withdrawal fee charged on this card is RM 15.90 or 5.3% of the withdrawn amount.
- The interest charged on cash withdrawals is 18%.
- The card has a minimum monthly payment of 5% of the outstanding amount.
- Late payment results in a penalty of 1% of the outstanding amount.
CIMB Enrich World MasterCard Requirements or Eligibility
- The eligibility criteria to apply for the CIMB Enrich World MasterCard are as follows
- The minimum age of the primary cardholder should be 21 years of age.
- The minimum age of the supplementary cardholder should be 18 years of age.
- The card has no set minimum income required because this card is not available for everybody. This card is available only by invitation and one cannot apply for this card without an invite.
Other Credit Cards Offered by CIMB
The other credit cards offered by CIMB are
- CIMB Visa Signature
- CIMB Platinum Business
- CIMB Enrich Platinum
- CIMB World MasterCard
- CIMB Visa Infinite Card
- CIMB Cash Rebate Platinum
- CIMB Cash Rebate Gold
- CIMB Petronas Platinum
- CIMB Enrich Gold
Balance Transfer Plan by CIMB Enrich World MasterCard
The CIMB Enrich World MasterCard offers cardholders a balance transfer plan that enables them to consolidate any outstanding credit cards dues accrued on other bank credit cards and transfer it onto their CIMB card. The available tenures in this balance transfer plan is 6 months and 12 months at an interest rate of 5.99% p.a. and 7.99% p.a. respectively. The minimum amount that can be transferred is RM 1000.
CIMB Enrich World MasterCard Review
The fact that one can be a cardholder of the CIMB Enrich World card only through membership speaks volumes of its value added benefits. The lounge vouchers provide access to the Malaysia Airlines Golden Lounge at KLIA. Other travel benefits include fine dining discounts at participating hotels across Malaysia and Singapore and concierge service to assist in travel enquiries. The greatest benefit of the card is that it provides complimentary air tickets. Every time a cardholder purchases first class or business class tickets on Malaysia Airlines, they receive a complimentary air ticket. The drawbacks in this card lie in its exclusive nature. Not just anybody can apply for this card and the card is only given out through invitation.