CIMB Islamic UKM Master Credit Card
This Ujrah concept Islamic credit card from CIMB earns reward points on every expense charged that can be redeemed for exciting gifts and even discounts from over 500 participating merchant outlets.
CIMB Islamic UKM MasterCard Benefits
The CIMB Islamic UKM MasterCard Is an Islamic concept credit card that is designed for everyday use. The card earns reward points on every expense charged to it. All retail expenses, whether it is local or overseas earns points. The card earns 1 reward point for every RM 1 spent on retail expenses. These reward points have an expiry date of 3 years after which any unused points will be void. These points can be redeemed for exciting gifts ranging from health and lifestyle to kitchen appliances. The card also comes packed with features such as balance transfer plans, cash advances and easy payment plans.
CIMB Islamic UKM MasterCard Features
The features of the CIMB Islamic UKM MasterCard are as follows
- The interest rate charged on this card is 15% p.a.
- The card has a 20 day interest free period
- The card has an Easy payment that converts large retail purchases into smaller affordable instalments at interest rates starting from 0% p.a.
- The card has a Balance transfer plan with available tenures of 6 months and 12 months for any amount upward of RM 1000
- This primary card and supplementary card both are free for life and charge no annual fees
- The minimum monthly payment to be made is 5% of the outstanding amount. Late payments attract a penalty of 1% of the outstanding amount capped to a maximum of RM 100
- Daily limit on cash withdrawals is RM 5000. Withdrawals attract a withdrawal fee of 5.3% of the amount withdrawn or RM 53, whichever is higher and the rate of interest on cash withdrawals is 18%
- Cardholders can avail cash advances on their available credit limit through CIMB CashLite service
CIMB Islamic UKM MasterCard Requirements or Eligibility
The eligibility criteria to apply for the CIMB Islamic UKM MasterCard are as follows
- The minimum age of primary cardholder is 21 years of age
- The maximum age of the primary cardholder cannot exceed 65 years of age
- The minimum age of supplementary cardholder is 18 years of age
- The minimum annual income required to apply for this card is RM 24,000
- Only Malaysians with a source of income (salaried or self-employed) can apply for this card
Other Credit Cards Offered by CIMB Islamic
The other credit cards offered by CIMB Islamic are
- CIMB Islamic Petronas MasterCard
- CIMB Islamic MasterCard Gold
CIMB Islamic UKM MasterCard Balance Transfer
The CIMB Islamic UKM MasterCard offers a balance transfer plan for cardholders to consolidate outstanding credit card dues and manage their finances effectively. Under this plan, the minimum amount that can be transferred is RM 1000 and the available tenures are 6 months at an interest rate of 5.99% p.a. and 12 months at an interest rate of 7.99% p.a.
CIMB Islamic UKM MasterCard Review
The card allows cardholders to save more by waiving annual fees. The free for life card earns reward points on every expenses that can be redeemed for the latest home appliances. The Islamic card also does not charge an APR but charges YFC or yearly facilities charge. This YFC of RM 7200 need not be paid upfront by the cardholder and if the cardholder repays outstanding credit card dues in full, the YFC charge is waived.