CIMB Platinum Business Card
The black platinum business card from CIMB offers great privileges for travel. Get shopping and dining discounts and a travel insurance with a cover of up to RM 1 Million. What’s more, cardholders can avail cashback on retail expenses as much as RM 100 every month.
CIMB Platinum Business Card Benefits
The CIMB Platinum Business Card has been designed to cater for the business class particularly the SMEs and provides business owners a convenient mode of managing finances. The card offers great dining and shopping privileges at select merchant outlets across Malaysia. The card also offers a complimentary travel insurance when airfare is purchased using only the card. This credit card provides cashback on every expense charged to the card. The card provides a cash back at the rate of 0.5% for any expense ranging from RM 10 to RM 1000 on a monthly basis and is capped to M 100 per month.
CIMB Platinum Business Card Features
The features of the CIMB Platinum Business Card are as follows
- The interest rate charged on this card is 15% p.a.
- The card has a 20 day interest free period.
- The card has a contactless payment method with its complimentary Touch N Go Zing Card.
- The card has an Easy payment plan for amounts starting as low as RM 50.
- The card has a Balance transfer plan with interest rates starting at 5.99% p.a.
- The card has no annual fees and is free for life.
- The supplementary card has no annual fees.
- The card has a cash withdrawal fee of 5.3% of the cash withdrawn. Cash withdrawals have a daily limit of RM 5000 and cash withdrawals incur an interest rate of 18% p.a.
- The card has a Cash Loan facility where cardholders take loans based on their available credit limit.
- The minimum monthly payment to be made is 5% of the outstanding amount.
- Late payment incurs a penalty of 1% of the outstanding amount.
CIMB Platinum Business Card Requirements or Eligibility
The eligibility criteria to apply for the CIMB Platinum Business Card are as follows
- The minimum age of the primary cardholder should be 21 years of age.
- The minimum age of the supplementary cardholder should be 18 years of age.
- This card also is only by invitation basis and hence there is no pre-defined minimum income limit to be eligible for the card.
Other Credit Cards Offered by CIMB
The other credit cards offered by CIMB are
- CIMB Visa Signature
- CIMB Enrich World Card
- CIMB Enrich Platinum
- CIMB World MasterCard
- CIMB Visa Infinite Card
- CIMB Cash Rebate Platinum
- CIMB Cash Rebate Gold
- CIMB Petronas Platinum
- CIMB Enrich Gold
Balance Transfer Facility by CIMB Platinum Business Card
The CIMB Platinum Business Card offers cardholders a convenient way of managing their finances by providing a balance transfer plan which allows cardholders to transfer outstanding credit cards dues accrued on other bank credit cards and onto their CIMB card. The balance transfer plan has tenures of 6 months at 5.99% interest p.a. and 12 months at 7.99% p.a. with the minimum amount that can be transferred being RM 1000.
CIMB Platinum Business Card Protection
The card provides cardholders with peace of mind while travelling with its complimentary travel insurance with a cover of up to RM 1 Million. This travel insurance also provides compensation for travel inconveniences such as lost baggage or flight delays.
CIMB Platinum Business Card Review
The card has a drawback that lies in its exclusive nature. Not everybody can enjoy the benefits of this card. The card offers a great rate of cashback and cardholders can stand to receive up to RM 100 as cashback every month. This cashback is reflected in the monthly statement. This card is catered for SME’s and as such offers 2 credit card statements a month, one for the individual and one for the business entity thereby allowing more effective management of finances. The card also offers a complimentary Zing card that is very useful at toll booths and a complimentary travel insurance with a cover of up to RM 1,000,000 that includes compensation for travel inconveniences.