How to get CIMB Supplementary Card?
First, you have to download the credit card application form from the bank’s website or you can also get the application form at any of the bank’s branch.
Then you have to complete the application form along with a copy of supplementary applicant's NRIC copy of both sides.
You must then fax or mail or email the completed form to the Bank. The Fax number is 03-2381-5533. The mailing address is CIMB Bank Card Centre, P.O. Box – 11751, Kuala Lumpur – 50756.
Fees and charges of CIMB Supplementary Card:
The following are the fees and charges applicable on the CIMB supplementary cards:
- Annual Fee:
- CIMB Premier Cards - Visa or MasterCard: Fee is waived for Signature, Infinite Waived.
- CIMB Enrich Cards – MasterCard: Fee is waived for Platinum and Gold.
- CIMB Petronas – Touch ‘n go visa cards and MasterCard: Fee is waived for platinum and for the first year of Gold card. From second year onwards the Gold card charges a fee of RM74.20.
- CIMB Credit Card – MasterCard: Fee is waived for Platinum and for first year of Golf and Classic card. From the second year onwards, Gold card charges a fee of RM74.20 and Classic card charges a fee of RM37.10.
- CIMB Bank Credit Cards – Visa or MasterCard: Fee is waived for Platinum and for first year of Golf and Classic card. From the second year onwards, Gold card charges a fee of RM74.20 and Classic card charges a fee of RM37.10.
- CIMB Cash Rebate Cards – MasterCard: Fee is waived for Platinum and Gold.
The cash transaction charge is 1.5% per month or 18% per annum which is calculated on a daily rest basis from the date of transaction to the date that it is settled.
- If the minimum payment due has been promptly settled for 12 consecutive months, then you will be charged 1.25% per month or 15% per annum.
- If the minimum payment due has been promptly settled for 10 consecutive months in a 12 month cycle, then you will be charged 1.42% per month or 17% per annum.
- If the payment record is neither of the above, then you will be charged 1.50% per month or 18% per annum.
Higher of 5% of the outstanding amount or a minimum of RM50.
If you miss the minimum monthly repayment deadline, you will be charged a late payment fee which is higher of either the 1% of the outstanding amount or a minimum of RM10. The highest late payment fee is capped at RM100.
The cash advance fee is higher of 5% of the amount that was taken as advance or the minimum charge of RM15.90. This charge is imposed on each cash advance transaction.
The rates will be as determined by MasterCard or Visa International. An additional 1% administrative cost and any other applicable transaction fee will be charged. This is not applicable for CIMB Cash Rebate Gold MasterCard.
The first replacement card will cost you RM10. If you lose the card subsequently, the replacement fee is RM50.
If you have made full payment on the previous statement balance, you can enjoy a 20 day interest free period for all new transactions from the statement date.
If you have made partial payment or minimum payment on your previous statement balance, you won’t get any interest free period. You will be charged on the unpaid outstanding as well as on the new transaction from the date they are posted.