CIMB Visa Signature Credit Card
The free for life premium credit card offers great benefits for the working professional with complimentary airport lounge access vouchers which can be renewed every year and a dedicated travel help desk to assist with travel enquiries.
CIMB Visa Signature Credit Card Benefits
The CIMB Visa Signature Card has been designed to cater for the working professionals and frequent travellers. This card from CIMB earns reward points which can be redeemed for exciting gifts. The card earns 2 reward points for every RM 1 spent on overseas retail expenses and 1 reward point for every RM 1 spent on local retail expenses. These reward points have an expiry date of 3 years following which any unused points will become void. This card also provides great travel benefits such as access to the CIMB travel desk that provides exclusive travel packages. The cardholder can also avail up to 75% discount at participating hotels across the globe.
CIMB Visa Signature Credit Card Features
The features of the CIMB Visa Signature Card are as follows
- The interest rate charged on this card is 15% p.a.
- The card offers a 20 day interest free period.
- The card has an Easy payment plan with tenures of 12, 24 and 36 months.
- The card has a Balance transfer plan with available tenures of 6 months and 12 months.
- The card has no annual fees and is free for life.
- The supplementary card has no annual fees.
- The card has a daily cash withdrawal limit of RM 10,000 and withdrawals incur a withdrawal fee of 5.3% of the amount withdrawn. Cash withdrawals have an 18% interest rate levied against them.
- Cardholders can avail cash loan facilities on their available credit limit.
- The minimum monthly payment to be made is 5% of the outstanding amount or RM 50.
- Late payment incurs a penalty of 1% of the outstanding amount capped to a maximum of RM 100.
CIMB Visa Signature Credit Requirements or Eligibility
The eligibility criteria to apply for the CIMB Visa Signature Card are as follows
- The minimum age of the primary cardholder should be 21 years of age.
- The minimum age of the supplementary cardholder should be 18 years of age.
- The cardholder should earn a minimum annual salary of RM 100,000.
- Only Malaysians who are either salaried or self-employed can apply for this card.
Other Credit Cards Offered by CIMB
The other credit cards offered by CIMB are CIMB Platinum Business Card, CIMB Enrich World Card, CIMB Enrich Platinum, CIMB World MasterCard, CIMB Visa Infinite Card, CIMB Cash Rebate Platinum, CIMB Cash Rebate Gold, CIMB Petronas Platinum and CIMB Enrich Gold.
Balance Transfer Plan by CIMB Visa Signature Credit Card
The CIMB Visa Signature Card offers cardholders a balance transfer plan that allows cardholders to transfer outstanding credit card dues from other banks onto their CIMB credit card and pay it off in monthly instalments at low interest rates. The available tenures are 6 months and 12 months at an interest rate of 5.99% p.a. and 7.99% p.a. respectively. The minimum amount that can be transferred on the balance transfer plan is RM 1000.
CIMB Visa Signature Credit Card Protection
The CIMB Visa Signature offers quick replacement cards in cases of lost or stolen credit cards. If the cardholder’s credit card has been stolen, the liability of the cardholder is limited to RM 250 and a replacement card will be given within the hour.
CIMB Visa Signature Credit Card Review
This card provides great travel benefits and offers complimentary access to The Plaza Premium Airport lounges in regional airports up to 2 times a year which is renewed if the cardholder spends more than RM 100,000 in a year. The card also offers great protection if the card is stolen. Stolen cards that are reported immediately bring down the liability of the cardholder to only RM 250. The exclusive dining and shopping deals added with the travel benefits make this card a premium credit which offers great perks. The card does not charge annual fees and is free for life without any strings attached.