CIMB World Master Credit Card
Jet Set Go with the CIMB World MasterCard that offers exclusive travel benefits such as twice the reward points when spending overseas, a dedicated 24 hour helpline to assist with bookings and provide personalised services and attractive discounts when dining at select outlets.
CIMB World MasterCard Benefits
The CIMB World MasterCard has been designed to provide the very best in travel and lifestyle benefits. The card offers access to the premier CIMB travel desk that assists cardholders in making travel and hotel arrangement and a 24 hour concierge service. The card also offers dining discounts at select outlets and complimentary green fees at golf courses across Malaysia. The card earns reward points for retail expenses charged onto the card. It earns 2 reward points for every RM 1 spent on overseas retail expenses and 1 reward point for every RM 1 spent on retail expenses locally. These reward points can be exchanged for the latest electronic gadgets and appliances. The reward points have an expiry date of 3 years.
CIMB World MasterCard Features
The features of the CIMB World MasterCard are as follows
- The interest rate charged on this card is 15% p.a.
- The card has a 20 day interest free period.
- The card has an Easy payment with available tenures of 12, 24 and 36 months.
- The card has a Balance transfer plan with available tenures of 6 and 12 months.
- This card has no annual fees and is free for life.
- The supplementary card has no annual fees.
- The minimum monthly payment is RM 50 or 5% of the outstanding amount.
- The card has a cash withdrawal fee of RM 15.90 or 5.3% of the cash withdrawn. Cash withdrawals attract an interest rate of 18% p.a.
- Cardholders can avail cash advances or cash loans on the available credit limit.
- Late payment penalty is 1% of the outstanding amount capped to a maximum of RM 100.
CIMB World MasterCard Requirements or Eligibility
The eligibility criteria to apply for the CIMB World MasterCard are as follows
- The minimum age of primary cardholder is 21 years of age.
- The minimum age of supplementary cardholder is 18 years of age.
- The minimum annual income required to apply for this card is RM 100,000.
- Only Malaysians can apply for this card.
Other Credit Cards Offered by CIMB
The other credit cards offered by CIMB are
- CIMB Visa Signature
- CIMB Enrich World Card
- CIMB Platinum Business Card
- CIMB Enrich Platinum Card
- CIMB Visa Infinite Card
- CIMB Cash Rebate Platinum
- CIMB Cash Rebate Gold
- CIMB Petronas Platinum
- CIMB Enrich Gold
Balance Transfer Plan by CIMB World MasterCard
The CIMB World MasterCard offers a balance transfer plan with tenures of 6 months or 12 months. The interest rates applied are 5.99% p.a. and 7.99% p.a. for 6 months and 12 months respectively. The minimum amount to be transferred under this plan is RM 1000.
CIMB World MasterCard Review
The card offers a range of benefits from shopping discounts to deals on dining and travel and access to concierge services without the burden of heavy annual fees. It offers a 24 hour travel help desk to assist with travel arrangements and bookings. The card is a golfer’s delight and offers complimentary green fees up to 4 times every year and is applicable at some of the most exclusive and prestigious regional golf courses and golf courses across Indonesia and Singapore.