Citibank AirAsia Gold Visa Credit Card
This credit card provides cardholders benefits regardless of whether they are mid-flight or on the ground. Earn big benefits with the low cost carrier and take full advantage of the healthcare privileges.
Citibank AirAsia Gold Visa Card Benefits
The Citibank AirAsia Gold Visa Card is designed to provide the cardholder, the best benefits when travelling with AirAsia. The cardholder is entitled to inflight meals, choice of seating and discounted fares. The card also earns reward points that never expire. For the first RM 500 charged onto the card, the card earns reward points at a pace of 1 reward point for every RM 1 spent. IF the expenses charged onto the card range from RM 501 to RM 2499 then the card earns 1.5 rewards for every RM 1 spent. If the card has RM 2500 and more charged onto it, the reward points double and are earned at the pace of 2 reward points for every RM 1 spent. Points are earned on every expense except petrol.
Citibank AirAsia Gold Visa Card Features
The features of the Citibank AirAsia Gold Visa Card are as follows
- The interest rate charged on this card is 15% p.a.
- The card has a 20 day interest free period
- The card has an Easy payment that converts large retail purchases into affordable monthly instalments.
- The card has a Balance transfer plan with interest rates starting from 2.99% p.a.
- This primary card has an annual fees of RM 190.80 and the fees are waived when the card is swiped 3 or more times within 60 days of t being approved.
- The supplementary card has no annual fees.
- 5% of the outstanding amount is the minimum monthly payment to be made.
- The card has a cash withdrawal fee of RM 21.20. Cash withdrawal limit for daily basis is RM 5000. Withdrawals attract an interest rate of 18% p.a.
- Cardholders can avail cash loans at a reasonable rate. The amount available depends on the available credit limit of the cardholder
- Late payment penalty is 1% of the outstanding amount
Citibank AirAsia Gold Visa Card Requirements or Eligibility
The eligibility criteria to apply for the Citibank AirAsia Gold Visa Card are as follows
- The minimum age of primary cardholder is 21 years of age
- The minimum age of supplementary cardholder is 18 years of age
- The minimum annual income required to apply for this card is RM 24,000
- Anybody meeting the age and income requirements can apply for this card
Other Credit Cards Offered Citibank
The other credit cards offered by Citibank are
- Citibank Cash Back Platinum
- Citibank Rewards Platinum
- Citibank Business Platinum
- Citibank Shell Citi-gold credit card
- Citibank Platinum Credit card
- Citibank Clear Credit Card
- Citibank Giant-Citi credit card
- Citibank CitiBusiness Credit Card
- Citibank AirAsia Platinum Visa Card
Citibank AirAsia Gold Visa Card Balance Transfer
The Citibank AirAsia Gold Visa Card offers balance transfer plans with a tenure of 9 months. The interest rate charged in this tenure is 2.99% p.a. and the minimum amount that can be transferred under this plan is RM 1000
Citibank AirAsia Gold Visa Card Review
The Citibank AirAsia Gold Visa Card is catered for the frequent flyers of the low cost carrier, AirAsia. The card earns reward points which can be accumulated and redeemed for exciting gifts from the rewards catalogue. These points can be traded for vouchers from the AirAsia gift shop as well. If the cardholder spends over RM 20,000 a year on travel, then the cardholder will receive 3 inflight meal vouchers and one pick a seat voucher from AirAsia. This is coupled with other travel benefits such as priority booking, special fares, holiday packages and early notifications on promotional offers.