Citibank Business Platinum Credit Card
Balance your work life with your personal life but earn rewards for both with the Citibank Business Platinum card. Earn cashback on business and lifestyle expenses, both locally and overseas.
Citibank Business Platinum Card Benefits
The Citibank Business Platinum card is catered to provide cashback benefits for the working professional. Cardholders can earn cashback of up to 2% on various categories. The card earns a cashback of up to 2% capped at RM 20,000 a month when the cardholder spends anywhere between RM 300 to RM 1 Million on monthly overseas hotel charges and/or overseas dining expenses. Cardholders can also earn an uncapped cashback of up to 1% when they spend more than RM 301 in a single receipt on all other retail expenses. Cardholders can redeem their savings anytime by calling on the 24 hour Citi-helpline. The card also provides cardholders with special rates at select hotels.
Citibank Business Platinum Card Features
The features of the Citibank Business Platinum card are as follows
- The interest rate charged on this card is 15% p.a.
- The card has a 20 day interest free period
- The card has an Easy payment that converts large retail purchases into affordable monthly instalments of tenures ranging from 6 months to 36 months.
- The card has a Balance transfer plan with an available tenure of 9 months
- This primary card has an annual fee of RM 212 and the supplementary card has an annual fees of RM 106.
- The minimum monthly payment to be made is RM 50 or 5% of the outstanding amount.
- Late payment attracts a penalty of 1% of the outstanding amount
- The card has a cash withdrawal fee of 5.3% of the cash withdrawn or RM 21.20. Cash withdrawal limit for daily basis is RM 5000. Withdrawals attract an interest rate of 18% p.a.
- Cardholders can acquire loans at reasonable interest rates on their available credit limit
Citibank Business Platinum Card Requirements or Eligibility
The eligibility criteria to apply for the Citibank Business Platinum card are as follows
- The minimum age of primary cardholder is 21 years of age
- The minimum age of supplementary cardholder is 18 years of age
- The minimum annual income required to apply for this card is RM 48,000
- Anybody with a source of income, either salaried or self-employed can apply for this card
Other Credit Cards Offered by Citibank
The other credit cards offered by Citibank are
- Citibank Choice Credit Card
- Citibank Cash Back Platinum
- Citibank Rewards Platinum
- Citibank AirAsia Gold Visa Card
- Citibank Shell Citi-gold credit card
- Citibank Platinum Credit card
- Citibank Clear Credit Card
- Citibank Giant-Citi credit card
- Citibank CitiBusiness Credit Card
- Citibank AirAsia Platinum Visa Card
Citibank Business Platinum Card Balance Transfer
The Citibank Business Platinum card offers cardholders a balance transfer plan with a tenure of 9 months at an interest rate of 2.99% p.a. This balance transfer plan aims to provide the cardholder a convenient mode of managing finances. The low interest repayment terms allow cardholders to repay outstanding credit card dues with ease.
Citibank Business Platinum Card Review
The Citibank Business Platinum card is designed to give the best benefits for the professional on the go or to cater to lifestyle needs. Avail attractive cashback and earn big when you spend big. For expenses between RM 300 to RM 1 Million incurred on either monthly overseas hotel stay or monthly overseas dining, cardholders can earn cashback at the rate of 2% with a cap of RM 20,000 per month. Any other retail expense that tallies over RM 301 in a single receipt will earn uncapped cashback of 1% every month.