Citibank CitiBusiness Card
For the business professional looking for the extra buying power, the CitiBusiness credit card from Citibank offers extra buying power with increased credit limits and higher reward point earning capabilities.
Citibank CitiBusiness Credit Card Benefits
The Citibank CitiBusiness credit card caters to the professional and offers benefit of increased credit limits and provides a credit limit of up to RM 250,000 to meet the growing needs of a business. Cardholders can acquire supplementary business credit cards for their directors or other high level employees to meet the business expenses. The card also offers tailored healthcare packages. The card earns reward points at a higher rate with 1.5 reward points being earned for every RM 1 spent on all retail expenses.
Citibank CitiBusiness Credit Card Features
The features of the Citibank CitiBusiness credit card are as follows
- The interest rate charged on this card is 15% p.a.
- The card has a 20 day interest free period
- The card has an Easy payment that helps convert large retail purchases into small affordable instalments
- The card has a Balance transfer plan with interest rates starting at 2.99% p.a.
- This primary card has an annual fees of RM 212 and is waived when cardholder swipes the card at least 3 times within 60 days of the card being approved.
- The Supplementary card has an annual fees of RM 106
- The minimum monthly payment to be made is 5% of the outstanding amount.
- Cash withdrawal limit for daily basis is RM 5000.
- The card charges 18% p.a. on cash withdrawals and has a cash withdrawal fee which is the higher of RM 21.20 or 5.3% of the cash withdrawn.
- Cardholders can avail cash loans on their available credit limit through Citibank Dial for Cash service
- Late payment penalty is 1% of the outstanding amount capped to a maximum of RM 100
Citibank CitiBusiness Credit Card Requirements or Eligibility
The eligibility criteria to apply for the Citibank CitiBusiness credit card are as follows
- The minimum age of primary cardholder is 21 years of age
- The minimum age of supplementary cardholder is 18 years of age
- The minimum annual income required to apply for this card is RM 24,000
- Anybody who has a source of income (Salaried or Self-employed) meeting the income and age criteria can apply for this card
Other Credit Cards Offered by Citibank
The other credit cards offered by Citibank are
- Citibank Cash Back Platinum
- Citibank Rewards Platinum
- Citibank Business Platinum
- Citibank AirAsia Gold Visa Card
- Citibank Platinum Credit card
- Citibank Clear Credit Card
- Citibank Giant-Citi credit card
- Citibank AirAsia Platinum Visa Card
Citibank CitiBusiness Credit Card Balance Transfer
The Citibank CitiBusiness credit card offers balance transfer plans with repayment terms of 9 months. Cardholders can transfer outstanding credit card dues accrued on other bank credit cards onto the Citibank card and pay it off with a low interest rate of 2.99% p.a. The minimum amount that can be transferred under this plan is RM 1000.