Citibank Clear Visa Credit Card
Reap the rewards while you swipe with the Visa Clear credit card from Citibank that offers 3 times the reward points earned when swiped at select establishments.
Citibank Clear Credit Card Benefits
The Citibank Clear Visa credit card earns the cardholder three times the reward points when swiped at select establishments. The card earns 3 reward points for every RM 1 when the card is charged at select outlets such as Borders, Topman, GAP, La Senza, Vincci, Zouk KL, Sakae Sushi and G2000. The card earns 1 reward point for every RM 1 spent on all other local expenses. The card does not earn any points on petrol expenses. The reward points earned by the card have no expiry date and cardholders can accumulate reward points and redeem it for the latest electronic gadgets available on the Citibank rewards programme.
Citibank Clear Credit Card Features
The features of the Citibank Clear Visa credit card are as follows
- The interest rate charged on this card is 15% p.a.
- The card has a 20 day interest free period
- The card has an Easy payment with tenures ranging from 6 months to 36 months and interest rates as low as 0% p.a.
- The card has a Balance transfer plan with no one time up-front handling fees involved
- This primary card has an annual fees of RM 95.40 and can be waived when the cardholder swipes the card at least 3 times within 60 days of the card being approved.
- The Supplementary card has an annual fees of RM 63.60
- 5% of the outstanding amount is the minimum monthly payment to be made.
- The card charges 18% p.a. on cash withdrawals which has a daily limit of RM 5000 and a withdrawal fee of RM 21.20
- Cardholders can avail cash advances on available credit limit
- Late payment incurs a penalty which is 1% of the outstanding amount
Citibank Clear Credit Card Requirements or Eligibility
The eligibility criteria to apply for the Citibank Clear Visa credit card are as follows
- The minimum age of primary cardholder is 21 years of age
- The minimum age of supplementary cardholder is 18 years of age
- The minimum annual income required to apply for this card is RM 24,000
- Malaysians with a source of income and foreign nationals with a valid work permit can apply for this card
Other Credit Cards Offered by Citibank
The other credit cards offered by Citibank are
- Citibank Cash Back Platinum
- Citibank Rewards Platinum
- Citibank Business Platinum
- Citibank AirAsia Gold Visa Card
- Citibank Platinum Credit card
- Citibank Giant-Citi credit card
- Citibank CitiBusiness Credit Card
- Citibank AirAsia Platinum Visa Card
Citibank Clear Credit Card Balance Transfer
The Citibank Clear Visa credit card offers balance transfer plans that help cardholders manage their finances. Cardholders can clear outstanding credit card dues with ease by transferring the balance onto the Citibank card. The repayment tenure is 9 months and has a low interest rate of 2.99% p.a.
Citibank Clear Credit Card Review
The Citibank Clear Visa credit card earns reward points 3 times more when swiped at select outlets. Accumulating reward points have never been easier. The card also earns 1 reward point for every RM 1 spent on any retail expense at any other outlet. The card also offers great entertainment and dining benefits as well. The cardholder can receive a complimentary drink at Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf every Monday to Friday at specific outlets across Malaysia. The cardholder can also receive a 1 for 1 complimentary movie ticket every Friday at select cinema outlets.