Citibank Platinum Card
Get access to exclusive privileges with the Citibank Platinum credit card and reap in the rewards. Earn up to 5 times the rewards for expenses incurred at select outlets.
Citibank Platinum Credit Card Benefits
The Citibank Platinum credit card is catered to provide the cardholder exclusive privileges and earns up to 5 times the reward points when shopping at select outlets. The card earns 5 reward points for every RM 11 spent on retail expenses at AEON, Marks and Spencer, Tesco, Cold Storage and other select establishments. The card also grants complimentary access to the Plaza Premium lounge at KLIA, Langkawi International Airport and Sultan Ismail International Airport. In addition to travel benefits, cardholders can also acquire tailored healthcare packages.
Citibank Platinum Credit Card Features
The features of the Citibank Platinum credit card are as follows
- The interest rate charged on this card is 15% p.a.
- The card has a 20 day interest free period
- The card has an Easy payment with interest rates starting from 0%.
- The card has a Balance transfer plan with interest rates as low as 2.99% p.a.
- This primary card has an annual fees of RM 636 and is waived when the card is swiped at least 3 times within 60 days of the card being approved. The supplementary card has an annual fees of RM 159.
- The minimum monthly payment to be made is RM 50 or 5% of the outstanding amount and any late payments incur a penalty charge of 1% of the outstanding amount.
- The card has a cash withdrawal fee of 5.3% of the amount withdrawn and charges an interest rate of 18% on all withdrawals. The daily limit for withdrawing cash is RM 5000.
- Cardholders can avail cash loans through Citibank Dial for cash service
Citibank Platinum Credit Card Requirements or Eligibility
The eligibility criteria to apply for the Citibank Platinum credit card are as follows
- The minimum age of primary cardholder is 21 years of age
- The minimum age of supplementary cardholder is 18 years of age
- The minimum annual income required to apply for this card is RM 60,000
- Anybody who is either salaried or self-employed and meets the above age and income criteria can apply for this card
Other Credit Cards Offered by Citibank
The other credit cards offered by Citibank are
- Citibank Cash Back Platinum
- Citibank Rewards Platinum
- Citibank Business Platinum
- Citibank AirAsia Gold Visa Card
- Citibank Shell Citi-gold credit card
- Citibank Clear Credit Card
- Citibank Giant-Citi credit card
- Citibank CitiBusiness Credit Card
- Citibank AirAsia Platinum Visa Card
Citibank Platinum Credit Card Balance Transfer
The Citibank Platinum credit card offers balance transfer plans. These transfer plans allow cardholders to transfer outstanding credit card dues accrued through usage of other bank credit cards and pay it off in affordable monthly instalments. The available tenures are of 9 months at a low interest rate of 2.99% p.a.
Citibank Platinum Credit Card Review
The Citibank Platinum credit card provides 5 times the reward points. Retail expenses at select establishments fetches the cardholder 5 reward points for every RM 1 charged onto the card. These points do not expire and the accumulated points can be redeemed for the latest electronic gadgets and kitchen appliances available on the Citibank rewards programme. Cardholders can also avail healthcare packages at KPJ specialist hospitals. The platinum card also provides benefits such as shopping and dining discounts and access to the Plaza Premium Lounge in regional airports of Malaysia.