Citibank Rewards Platinum Credit Card
This card puts the cardholder in the driver’s seat. Cardholders can choose a minimum of 2 reward categories and reap the benefits of accelerated reward earning. Enjoy benefits ranging from shopping, driving, dining and travel.
Citibank Rewards Platinum Card Benefits
The Citibank Rewards Platinum Credit card is designed to provide the cardholder's the benefits they desire. Cardholders are required to choose a minimum of 2 reward categories and the card earns reward points at an accelerated pace for these categories. These reward points can then be redeemed for exciting gifts based on the categories chosen. The card earns 5 reward points for every RM 1 spent at select local merchants. The reward categories include shopping, dining, driving, travel and entertainment. Cardholder’s receive 2 complimentary reward categories for the first year. The reward points earned have no expiry date and can be accrued to redeem against a gift of the cardholder’s choice.
Citibank Rewards Platinum Card Features
The features of the Citibank Rewards Platinum card are as follows
- The interest rate charged on this card is 15% p.a.
- The card has a 20 day interest free period
- The card has an Easy payment with tenures ranging from 6 months to 36 months with interest rates starting from 0% p.a.
- The card has a Balance transfer plan with an available tenure of 9 months at an interest rate of 2.99% p.a.
- This primary card has an annual fees of RM 106 which is waived when the card is swiped at least 3 times within 60 days of approval and provides 2 free reward categories for the first year
- The minimum monthly payment to be made is RM 50 or 5% of the outstanding amount.
- The card has a cash withdrawal fee of 5.3% with a daily withdrawal limit of RM 5000.
- Interest rates charged on cash withdrawals are 18% p.a.
- Cardholders can acquire cash loans at reasonable interest rates depending on their available credit limit
- Penalty for late payment is 1% of the outstanding amount.
Citibank Rewards Platinum Card Requirements or Eligibility
The eligibility criteria to apply for the Citibank Rewards Platinum are as follows
- The minimum age of primary cardholder is 21 years of age
- The minimum age of supplementary cardholder is 18 years of age
- The minimum annual income required to apply for this card is RM 36,000
- Anybody, Malaysian or Foreign National with valid work permit can apply for this card
Other Credit Cards Offered by Citibank
The other credit cards offered by Citibank are
- Citibank Choice Credit Card
- Citibank Cash Back Platinum
- Citibank Business Platinum
- Citibank AirAsia Gold Visa Card
- Citibank Shell Citi-gold credit card
- Citibank Platinum Credit card
- Citibank Clear Credit Card
- Citibank Giant-Citi credit card
- Citibank CitiBusiness Credit Card
- Citibank AirAsia Platinum Visa Card
Citibank Rewards Platinum Card Balance Transfer
The Citibank Rewards Platinum Credit card offers a convenient mode of managing outstanding credit card dues with its balance transfer plan. This plan comes with repayment terms of 9 months with interest rate of 2.99% p.a. The balance transfer plan allows cardholders to pay off outstanding dues without the burden of heavy interest rates.
Citibank Rewards Platinum Card Review
The Citibank Rewards Platinum credit card allows cardholders to choose among 5 categories for which the card earns reward points at 5 times the normal pace. Cardholders can also earn 1 reward point for every RM 1 on categories they are not subscribed to. These reward points can be redeemed for instant rewards at participating Citibank merchant outlets. New cardholders who charge over RM 2000 within 60 days from date of approval of the card can earn 20,000 reward points. This credit card gives the cardholder the power to choose their rewards and get it when they want it.