Citibank Shell Gold Card
A commuter’s companion, this everyday credit card from Citibank is the only passenger you need while commuting. Avail cashback of up to 8% on petrol expenses incurred at Shell petrol stations.
Citibank Shell Gold Credit Card Benefits
The Citibank Shell Gold credit card is catered to provide maximum benefits for the frequent commuter. The card provides cashback on all petrol expenses at Shell petrol stations. The card earns cashback at the rate of 4% capped to RM 10 a month when cardholder spends anywhere upwards of RM 300 to RM 999 a month. The card earns a 6% cashback capped at RM 30 per month when cardholder spends RM 1000 to RM 2499 per month on petrol and the card earns cashback of 8% capped to RM 64 per month when the cardholder spends in excess of RM 2500 per month on petrol.
Citibank Shell Gold Credit Card Features
The features of the Citibank Shell Gold credit card are as follows
- The interest rate charged on this card is 15% p.a.
- The card has a 20 day interest free period
- The card has an Easy payment with tenures ranging from 6 months to 36 months and interest rates as low as 0% p.a.
- The card has a Balance transfer plan to consolidate outstanding credit card dues
- This primary card has an annual fees of RM 206.70 and can be waived for the first year when cardholder swipes the card at least 3 times within 60 days of the card being approved.
- The Supplementary card has an annual fees of RM 106
- The minimum monthly payment to be made is RM 50 or 5% of the outstanding amount.
- The card charges 18% p.a. on cash withdrawals and has a cash withdrawal fee which is the higher of RM 21.20 or 5.3% of the cash withdrawn. Cash withdrawal limit for daily basis is RM 5000.
- Cardholders can avail cash advances through Citibank Dial for Cash service
- Late payment penalty is 1% of the outstanding amount
Citibank Shell Gold Credit Card Requirements or Eligibility
The eligibility criteria to apply for the Citibank Shell Gold credit card are as follows
- The minimum age of primary cardholder is 21 years of age
- The minimum age of supplementary cardholder is 18 years of age
- The minimum annual income required to apply for this card is RM 24,000
- Malaysians with a source of income and foreign nationals with a valid work permit can apply for this card
Other Credit Cards Offered by Citibank
The other credit cards offered by Citibank are
- Citibank Cash Back Platinum
- Citibank Rewards Platinum
- Citibank Business Platinum
- Citibank AirAsia Gold Visa Card
- Citibank Platinum Credit card
- Citibank Clear Credit Card
- Citibank Giant-Citi credit card
- Citibank CitiBusiness Credit Card
- Citibank AirAsia Platinum Visa Card
Citibank Shell Gold Credit Card Balance Transfer
The Citibank Shell Gold credit card offers balance transfer plans to consolidate outstanding credit card dues. Cardholders can transfer their outstanding dues onto the card and repay it with repayment tenures of 9 months at low interest rates of 2.99% p.a. The minimum amount that can be transferred under this plan is RM 1000 and above.
Citibank Shell Gold Credit Card Review
The Citibank Shell Gold credit card not only earns cashback on petrol expenses at Shell petrol stations but also provides the cardholder with healthcare packages. With over 20 participating hospitals across Malaysia, cardholders can avail discounts on executive screening packages for up to 20% and also avail a 15% discount when admitted to a hospital. The discount is applicable only when the room tariff goes beyond RM 120. The card also provides great travel benefits such as shopping and dining privileges at over 25000 establishments across the globe.