Following are the features and benefits of Citibank Visa Checkout:
- You can save your Citibank credit card and shipping details under your login credentials.
- You need to set it up once and this helps you spend less time in filling out the form when you are shopping online.
- Visa Checkout is available for Visa and non-Visa Citi credit cards.
- It is convenient as you will not need your card when you are using Visa Checkout to pay.
- It works on all devices and you can shop on-the-go.
- It is fast and you need not fill out forms and checking out is a breeze.
- The information is stored under multiple layer of security. It will not be misused by anyone.
How does Visa Checkout work?
When you are shopping online, you must do the following to register for Visa Checkout:
- Enter your name.
- Create an account.
- You must enter how your credit card information. You can add your major account details.
- Enter your shipping details.
Next time you make a purchase online, you will:
- Have to keep an eye out for Visa Checkout button and click on it.
- Enter your username and password.
- Confirm your purchase.
You can pay by Visa Checkout with all your devices. Visa Checkout is the easier way to pay online.
- What are the different kinds of payment methods can you add to their Visa Checkout account?
A person can add Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card to their Visa Checkout account.
- Does the information saved get shared with the marketers?
The information will not be shared with any third party marketers unless you opt to allow Visa to share the information.
- What do you do if you have any queries regarding your purchase?
If you have any queries regarding your purchase, you must contact your credit card issuer.
- How long does the Visa Checkout log stay active?
You will be logged off automatically when you close the browser window.
- Will there be any other verification prompt during the checkout?
Yes, depending on the type of card you have you will see an extra security prompt when you are checking out to reduce the risk of fraud.