Grab a credit card that gives you better rewards & more!
Hong Leong Fortune Credit Card
Hong Leong Fortune Visa Card is a credit card that offers cashback on every swipe of the card along with a slew of benefits and value added services.
- The credit card offers real cash earnings to the cardholder every time he/she shops or spends using the card. The card thus can be useful while spending on dining, petrol, groceries or movie tickets.
- The cardholder can get up to 1% of cashback on each transaction starting at minimum of RM20. (Capped up to RM50 per month)
- The credit card offers plans like Extended Payment Plan, Cash Advance/ Cash Loan Plan, Balance Transfer Plan and Flexi Payment Plans.
- The credit card comes with an annual fee waiver if swiped for 12 times throughout the year or on the retail spend of RM8,000 p.a.
- The credit card offers a bonus of up to RM1,800 real cash earnings on every card anniversary if your yearly retail spending is of RM108,000 and above.
- The cardholder can withdraw the cash earned through any Hong Leong Bank ATM or through internal fund transfer via HL Connect.
- The cardholder can also earn interest on his/ her real cash earnings balance.
- The Balance Transfer plan provides a cardholder the interest rate of 6.99% p.a. with a tenure of 6 months or 12 months.
- The Easy Payment Plan (EPP) offers 0% interest rate for retail purchase instalments of up to 36 months when the cardholders spend minimum of RM500 in a single receipt.
- The Flexi Payment Plan comes with an interest rate of 8.99% p.a. up to 36 months on the retail purchases of minimum RM500 on a single receipt.
- Age of the principal cardholder must be over 21 years.
- The age of the principal cardholder should not exceed 65 years.
- Minimum age of the supplementary cardholder is 18 years.
- The cardholder should have minimum annual income of RM24,000.
Fees and Charges
|Annual Fee – Principal Card
Waived for life if made 12 transactions per year using the card
|Annual Fee - Supplementary Card
Waived if made 12 retail transactions with the card
||RM21.20 per card
||15% p.a. to 18% p.a. (based on repayment behaviour)
|Overseas Transaction Fee
||The transaction will be converted at foreign exchange rate, as determined by VISA International/MasterCard International with a 1% charge imposed by the bank on the converted amount
|Cash Advance Interest Rate
|Minimum Credit Limit
|Minimum Monthly Repayment
||5% of outstanding amount of RM50, whichever is higher
|Sales draft retrieval copy
||RM21.20 per copy
|Copy of statement fee
||RM5.30 per copy
|Regeneration of PIN fee
|Card Replacement Penalty
This Page is BLOCKED as it is using Iframes.