HSBC Amanah Advance Visa Platinum Card-i
The HSBC Amanah Advance Visa Platinum Credit card-I is a credit card that allows the cardholders to enjoy a wealth of features that range from cash back facilities to Visa Premium Privileges. This card also comes with a reward program and facilities like cash advance, balance transfer and interest free periods. It also brings a whole lot of convenience to the customers by giving them access to facilities like internet banking, SMS alerts and phone banking. It even has a feature that ensures you never fall behind on bill payments ever again.
Features of the HSBC Amanah Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card-i
- The annual fee for the primary card is RM 254.40.
- The annual fee for supplementary cards is RM 127.20.
- The interest rates charged on the card range from 15% per annum to 18% per annum with those making prompt payment enjoying the lower interest rates.
- The card also allows you to withdraw a part of the credit limit as cash at a fee of 5.3% of the amount withdrawn or RM 15.9, whichever is higher.
- The interest rate charged on the cash advance is 18% per annum.
- The minimum payment that can be made towards the card is 5% of the outstanding balance of RM 50, whichever is higher.
Benefits of the HSBC Amanah Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card-i
- The card offers an interest free period of 20 days.
- It comes with the Smart Privileges rewards programme where you can earn 1 point for every RM spent on the card.
- The card features an auto bill facility which can be used to pay bills automatically through standing instructions.
- The card also offers 1% cashback on all overseas expenses and 0.5% cashback on all domestic expenses.
- Being a visa card, it is also eligible to participate in offers that are announced by Visa itself and can offer attractive discounts across various services.
Requirements and Eligibility
In order to be eligible for this card, there are certain criteria that you will have to fulfil. This criteria is:
- Applicants for the primary card will have to be at least 21 years old.
- Applicants for the supplementary cards will have to at least 18 years old.
- The minimum annual income will have to be at least RM 36,000.
- Some of the documents that will be required for this card are:
- Copies of both sides of the My Kad card or a passport.
- The latest utility bill that has the same address as the My Kad.
- Latest income tax return documents.
- Latest pay slip for salaried applicants.
- Copy of the documents pertaining to registration of business for self-employed individuals.
- Bank statements for the last 6 months.
- A letter of confirmation of employment, its duration and the salary paid, issued by the employer, if applicants are expatriates.
HSBC Amanah Advance Visa Platinum Credit Card-i Balance Transfer Plan
The card allows you to transfer the balance from other cards on it. Such balance transfers can be up to 18% per annum. The interest rate is calculated only on the amount that has been transferred and is calculated on a daily basis for the duration of the payment of the balance transfer.