Grab a credit card that gives you better rewards & more!
We found 1 HSBC Amanah MPower Visa Platinum Credit Card-i
What you need
What you'll love
What you need to consider
What it costs
HSBC Amanah MPower Visa Platinum Credit Card-i
HSBC Amanah MPower Visa Platinum Credit Card-i is a preferred credit card . It has multiple value-added features, privileges, and rewards which gives its users the flexibility to meet all their needs.
- The cardholder gets a complimentary supplementary card along with the primary card.
- A 20 days interest free period is available with this card.
- The card provides worldwide Takaful coverage and protection cover to its users.
- The HSBC Amanah MPower Visa Platinum Credit Card-i card offers its users up to 8% cashback on purchase of petrol and groceries. It also offers 0.2% for other local retail spending.
- The card provides VIP Smart Privileges Programme that gives exclusive deals and special treatments to the cardholders and lets them enjoy great savings.
- The cardholder can manage the bill payments effectively with auto-bill payment provided with the card.
The applicants must meet the following criteria to enjoy the benefits of HSBC Amanah MPower Visa Platinum Credit Card-i card:
- The minimum age for the principal cardholder is 21 years.
- The minimum age for the supplementary cardholder 18 years.
- The minimum annual income required for this card is RM36,000 p.a.
Fees and charges
|Annual fees – Principal card
|Annual fees – Supplementary card
||RM 127.20 p.a.
|Minimum monthly repayment
||5% of the outstanding amount or a minimum of RM50 (whichever is higher).
|Finance charge on cash advance
||18% p.a. is charged on cash advance.
|Late payment charges
||A minimum amount of RM10 or 1% of the total outstanding balance, whichever is higher, up to a maximum of RM100.
|Cash advance fee
||For every RM1,000 advanced, an amount of RM53 will be charged.
|Overseas transaction conversion fee
||All the transactions made overseas are converted into Malaysian Ringgit and the conversion rates will be determined by Visa International plus a 1% foreign currency conversion cost by the bank.
|Sales draft retrieval copy
||RM21.20 per copy.
|Card replacement fee
||RM50 per card.
|Additional Statement Request Fee
||RM21.20 per copy.
|Finance Charges on Balance Transfer
||Up to 18% p.a. of the amount transferred.
Loading your search...
This Page is BLOCKED as it is using Iframes.