HSBC Amanah Premier World Master Credit Card-i
The HSBC Amanah Premier World MasterCard-i is accepted at 24 million locations across the world, making it one of the sought-after cards for globetrotters. HSBC Amanah Premier World MasterCard-i is based on Shariah guidelines. The card offers several benefits including attractive rewards and cashback offers among many others.
HSBC Amanah Premier World MasterCard-i Benefits
- Customers do not have to bear the burden of any annual fees on the card
- Customers can avail of special offers such as 0.5% cashback on retail shopping (local) and 1% cashback on retail shopping (overseas)
- The card offers special deals on shopping at 6500 outlets
- Customers can avail of insurance against flight accidents amounting to RM1.5 million
- The card offers the benefit of customised services with regard to travel itinerary including hotel bookings courtesy a specialised round-the-clock concierge service available across the world
- Customers can avail of a ‘home and away programme’, which allows special discounts on dining and entertainment activities at 19,000 outlets
- Family members of cardholders can have supplementary cards and thereby, avail of emergency assistance by the bank. The account holders can control the credit limit available on the supplementary cards
- Customers can receive immediate support or assistance in the event of their HSBC Amanah Premier World MasterCard credit card-i getting stolen by calling the emergency safety net number (1–908–7736437)
HSBC Amanah Premier World MasterCard-i Features
- The minimum monthly payment is RM 50 or 5% of outstanding amount
- Customers have to pay RM10 or 1% of outstanding amount ( up to RM100) in case of late payment
- RM53.00 has to paid for cash withdrawal at an interest rate of 18%
HSBC Amanah Premier World MasterCard-i Eligibility
- All Amanah premier customers can avail of HSBC Amanah Premier World MasterCard credit card-i.
- The minimum age for primary cardholder is 21 years and supplementary cardholders is 18 years
- Average monthly balance required is RM200,000 or above (a fee of RM150 has to be paid for a month if the eligibility criteria is not met by a customer)
- Housing finance (minimum) amounting to RM750, 000. HSBC Amanah Premier is reviewed on a yearly basis to check whether the premier relationship is progressing.
Balance Transfer Plan with HSBC Amanah Premier World MasterCard-i
HSBC Amanah Premier World MasterCard-i helps customers not only transfer their debt but also avail of low interest fees every month. Customers can also several benefits such as 0% interest rate, no setup fee and early termination fee in addition to zero interest for five months. Customers can apply for the said facility online. The amount which can be transferred can be up to 95% of the credit limit of a customer. Customers can either pay a one-time fee of 3% of the balance amount in the first month with no interest charged for the next five months or opt for the second plan which entails an interest rate of 1.99% p.a. Customers who have an outstanding balance which is above 60% of their credit limit might be better off opting for the balance transfer programme.