BBazaar Exclusive Deals for Credit Card
Enjoy a Free PETRON Gift Voucher of RM 400 & Touch 'N' Go Card of RM100
Get a Free PETRON Gift Voucher of RM 200 & Touch 'N' Go Card of RM50
Not only do you have to sadden yourself looking at the monthly bill, but also drag yourself to a minimum of the computer and make the payments, which is now being taken care off with none other than HSBC auto bill payment. Not only that, you are also eligible for seasonal offers and reward programs which is currently on at the moment. This feature is available to HSBC credit card users all the year round but the offers and rewards are valid from May 1, 2016 to September 30, 2016.
Benefits of HSBC Auto-Bill Payment
The major benefits of this feature include:
- You do not have to worry for the bill and run around to make the payments.
- You always pay your bills on time which means:
- No late payment fees
- Excellent credit score,
- Peace of mind
- You do not have stand in queues and waste your time and energy on bill payments.
HSBC Auto Bill Payment Offers
Get a chance to get a cashback of up to RM 200, when you are making your bill payments through HSBC Auto-bill payment. For more details, check out the bank website.
Where and How to Activate the Feature
Eligible Service providers:
- Telco: Maxis, Digi, Celcom, TM, Unifi.
- Utility: Tenaga Nasional Berhad (TNB), Astro.
- Insurance/Takaful :
- Great Eastern Takaful Sdn Bhd
- Zurich Insurance Malaysia Berhad
- Allianz Life Insurance Malaysia Berhad
- HSBC Amanah Takaful (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd
- Manulife Insurance (Malaysia) Berhad
- Tokio Marine Insurans (Malaysia) Berhad
- Hong Leong Assurance Berhad
- Hong Leong MSIG Takaful Berhad
- Great Eastern Life Assurance (Malaysia) Berhad
- AIA Berhad
- Prudential Assurance Sdn Bhd
- AIA Public Takaful
- Prudential BSN Takaful Sdn Bhd
For the above mentioned service providers other than Digi, Celcom, Astro, Maxis, and TM (exclude Unifi) and prudential only you simply can call the service providers and start paying the bills through your HSBC credit card.
However, for Digi, Celcom, Astro, Maxis, TM (exclude Unifi) and prudential only this is what needs to be done:
- Fill in the Auto bill application form online, available on the HSBC Malaysia, website.
- Once you submit this form, a text will be sent to you, for the confirmation.
- Make sure you reply to the text within a span of 14 days to activate the feature.