HSBC Visa Platinum Card
The HSBC Visa Platinum Card you can now do something new every day and enjoy new experiences for you and your family. Get rewarded on every transaction you make with HSBC Visa Platinum Card. Being the HSBC Visa Platinum Card automatically entitles you to the HSBC Rewards Programme.
HSBC Visa Platinum Card shopping is 8 times more rewarding, earning you 8 times the rewards points on every spend you make in any one of our 30 partner malls. At the Mid Valley Megamall and The Gardens Mall get 8 times the points as rewards, and 5 times the points for all other participating malls. And also, for every RM 1 spent, outside of these malls will earn you 1 times the reward points.
HSBC Visa Platinum Card features:
- With this HSBC Visa Platinum Card you can now help you get prepared for all unexpected or unannounced emergencies by providing you with a cash advance to deal with them.
- The HSBC Visa Platinum Card will help you save your money, with the Balance transfer facility available with the HSBC Balance Transfer Plans.
- The HSBC Visa Platinum Card also gives you a grace period of 20 days on most of the shopping transaction. If late payments are charged it will be done so only after the grace of 20 days.
Eligibility to apply for the HSBC Visa Platinum Card
- The age of the cardholder should be at least 21 years of age
- The minimum income of the cardholder should be RM 36,000 per annum to be eligible for the HSBC Visa Platinum Card.
- Salaried employees would need to provide a set of documents containing a photocopy of the MyKad both sides, latest income tax return statements, salary slip provided by the employer, any utility bill for proof of residential address