HSBC Visa Signature Credit Card
The HSBC Visa Signature Card will help you enjoy your travels and trips with family more now with their multiple rewards points for the spends made with the HSBC Visa Signature Card.
Benefits of the HSBC Visa Signature Card
Now you can multiply your points on your HSBC Visa Signature Card with each spend. Accumulate more points and use them to convert them to air miles and use them for your travels, when you want to convert your reward points to air miles points you can exchange them to a 3:1 ratio for every 3000 rewards points you get 1000 air miles. Also get 10 times of the reward points earned on a daily basis on dining and hotels spends made overseas with your HSBC Visa Signature Card for all your spends at Mid Valley Megamall and The Gardens Mall get 8 times the rewards points and 5 times the reward points of on various purchases like airline tickets prices, local hotels and dining spends, and all spends at different malls in the country.
HSBC Visa Signature Card features:
- With this HSBC Visa Signature Card you can now get a cash advance to deal with the unexpected or unannounced emergencies.
- Balance transfer with the HSBC Balance Transfer Plans, and help you save money on those interest payments.
- Get a grace period of 20 days on most of the shopping transaction. If late payments are charged it will be done so only after the grace of 20 days.
Eligibility to apply for the HSBC Visa Signature Card:
- The cardholder would need to be at least 21 years of age
- The minimum income required for the HSBC Visa Signature Card will be RM 100,000 per annum
- Salaried employees would need to provide a set of documents containing a photocopy of the MyKad both sides, latest income tax return statements, salary slip provided by the employer, any utility bill for proof of residential address