Maybank 2 Credit Cards
Get the advantage of two international credit cards when you avail just one. The Maybank 2 credit card comes with an amazing chance of owning a Maybank credit card and getting an American Express card with it, absolutely free.
Maybank 2 Credit Cards Benefits
Maybank 2 credit cards are available in two variants namely Gold and Platinum. Customers get to avail a Maybank American Express credit card when they apply for the Maybank 2 Gold Mastercard. This credit card is best suited for customers who make extensive use of credit cards and those who indulge in frequent travel and online transactions. Earn reward points on both the Maybank credit cards and also enjoy up to 5% cashback on dining bills with a monthly cap of RM50.
Maybank 2 Credit Cards Features
Some of the key features of the Maybank 2 credit card by Maybank are as follows:
- An interest rate as attractive as 8.88% per annum is charged on the Maybank 2 credit cards
- Customers get to enjoy an interest free period of 20 days
- Annual fee for the primary cardholder as well as for the first supplementary card holders is nil.
- Late payment fee of either 1% of the outstanding credit card bill or RM10 is charged in case customers delay their credit card payments. A maximum limit of RM75 is applicable to the late payment charges.
- Cash withdrawals can be made by using the Maybank 2 credit cards. A withdrawal fee of RM10.60 or 5.30% of the withdrawn amount is charged on the same. An interest rate of 18% per annum is applicable on cash withdrawals. Daily cash withdrawal limit of RM 5000 is applicable.
- The card has an Easy payment with tenures ranging up to 24 months. The interest rate charged for these transactions is 0% per annum.The Easy payment facility can be made use of to make bigger purchases and then converting them into easy and short repayment installments. This makes it easier for the cardholder to repay the credit card bill.
- Maybank 2 credit cards offer balance transfer facility for pending bills of up to 36 months. The rate charged is different for different periods.
- Earn reward points and cashbacks on spends made using the Maybank 2 credit cards.
Requirements or Eligibility Criteria
Customers who wish to apply for Maybank 2 credit card need to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Minimum annual income of the applicant should be RM30,000
- Minimum age of the primary cardholder needs to be 21 years
- Maximum age of the primary cardholder needs to be 65 years
- Minimum age of the supplementary cardholder needs to be 18 years
- Any person staying in Malaysia, either expat or Malaysian national can apply for the Maybank 2 credit cards.
Balance Transfer Facility on Maybank 2 Credit Cards
Maybank 2 credit cards offer balance transfer facility to its cardholders. This is offered at a 0% per annum rate of interest and is applicable to pay over periods anywhere between 6 months to 36 months. The rate of interest for the same ranges anywhere between 6% per annum and 8.88% per annum. The handling charges for all balance transfer transactions are nil.