Maybank Manchester United Visa Credit Card
Show your support for the Reds with the Maybankard Manchester United Visa Credit Card. This is a co-branded credit card with Maybank and Manchester United Football Club in the UK. Win TreatsPoints every time Manchester United wins a Premier League match, and also every time you shop at the United Direct Online Megastore and when you spend on groceries and petrol. A short-term credit instrument from a world-class bank that combines your love for hassle-free financial management with your love for Manchester United.
Maybank Manchester United Visa Credit Card Benefits
Apart from the satisfaction that comes from hard core fandom, the Manchester United Visa Credit Card also has the following benefits:
- Earn 10x TreatsPoints on all purchases made on the United Direct Online Megastore
- Earn 5x TreatsPoints on all expenditure towards petrol and groceries.
- Earn 5x TreatsPoints when Manchester United wins a Premier League Match.
- Free Maybank Touch ‘n Go Zing Card that links to your Maybank Manchester United Visa, and gives you a 5% rebate for total monthly toll usage of RM100 and above at the following highways:
Features of Maybank Manchester United Visa Credit Card
- No annual fees: This card is free for life and has absolutely no annual fees of any kind, with no minimum transaction requirement.
- E-statements: No more ruffling through sheets of paper. Your credit card statement is now available online, and all you have to do is simply log in.
- Auto Pay Bills: Gone are the days of sitting at your kitchen table and individually going through each and every utility and service bill. This card has a feature that automatically pays your bills for you, on time, every time.
- EzyPay 0%: This card automatically enrols you in an interest-free instalment plan when you purchase products and / or services from selected merchants.
- EzyCash: An interest-free instant cash solution for when you’re in a tough spot. A single call to 1300 88 6688 will sort you out.
- Cash Treats: Low-interest instant liquidity solutions to deal with emergencies, available at 03-5891 4756.
- Bill payment options: Your credit card bill can be paid off at any time through any of the following convenient methods:
Online payments at Bank Website.
Standing instructions can be set for payments.
Payments can be made using the Phone Banking feature.
Cash and Cheque Deposit Machines also accepts payments, at select branches.
Any Maybank branch can be approached with a cash or cheque towards payment.
Minimum Age: 21 years.
Minimum Annual Income: RM30, 000.