New AEON Mastercard Classic Credit Card
New AEON Mastercard classic credit card grants access to attractive discounts at over 1500 outlets and exclusive discounts at AEON stores worldwide. The card also offers flexible payment options and 0%p.a. balance transfer (for a limited period of time).
Features of New AEON Mastercard classic credit card
Listed below are the features of New AEON Mastercard classic credit card
- New AEON Mastercard classic credit card is one among the new range of credit cards offered by the bank.
- Offers discount at AEON stores and Max Valu stores all over Malaysia.
- Offers 0% balance transfer for a period of up to 6 months
- Offers flexible payment options of 6,12 and 18 months
- Offers an attractive rate of interest at 13.5%p.a.
- Hassle free application process.
- Easy documentation
- Offers free insurance cover.
Benefits of New AEON Mastercard classic credit card
Listed below are the benefits of New AEON Mastercard classic credit card
- Cash rebate- The cardholder can avail cash rebate of 2% for purchases made at AEON store during AEON member’s day.
- 0% easy card payment plan- The cardholder can purchase the latest electronic gadgets and electronic items at AEON stores, TESCO and other stores and enjoy paying back in interest free installments up to 36 months.
- Free insurance cover- The card offers protection with its free flight personal accident cover up to RM1,000,000.
- AEON member shopping benefits- The card also offers various AEON member shopping benefits such as free parking, special priced items, exclusive invites and promotions and much more.
Eligibility criteria for New AEON Mastercard classic credit card
Listed below is the eligibility criteria for New AEON Mastercard classic credit card
- Minimum age: 21 years
- Minimum income: RM24,000
Fees and charges for New AEON Mastercard classic credit card
Listed below are the fees and charges applicable on New AEON Mastercard classic credit card
- Annual fee: RM30
- Joining fee: None
- Cash advance fee: A cash advance fee of 5% of the advanced amount of RM15 is charged depending on whichever is higher
- Late payment charges: RM10 or 1% of the outstanding balance amount, whichever is higher