For all the excitement and happiness associated with going on a shopping trip, there’s an equal amount of fear about the whole affair when it comes to your finances. An unplanned shopping binge has the potential to wreak havoc on your overall finances.
As a Public Bank Quantum Credit Card holder, you get to enjoy exclusive privileges, one of which is the Flexi-Payment Plan. With this payment option, your shopping binges won’t weigh down heavily on your finances any longer as you can convert large retail transactions in to affordable monthly payments.
Features of Public Bank Flexi-Payment Plan
- The Flexi-Payment Plan is an exclusive feature of the Public Bank Quantum Mastercard Credit Card and the Public Bank Quantum Visa Credit Card.
- Enjoy 0% p.a. interest rates when you make a retail purchase worth a minimum of RM1,200 and convert it in to a 12-month Flexi-Payment Plan.
|Instalment Period||Interest Rate||Minimum Transaction Amount|
|12 months||0% p.a.||RM1,200|
- Convert large retail purchases into smaller, affordable monthly instalments.
- Enjoy better financial flexibility with monthly instalments that are spread over 12 months.
- Benefit from interest rates of 0% p.a. for a repayment tenure of 12 months.
- You should be a cardholder of either of these credit cards – the Public Bank Quantum Mastercard Credit Card or the Public Bank Quantum Visa Credit Card.
- To convert any retail purchase, the minimum transaction amount should be RM1,200 or more.
List of Credit Cards Featuring the Public Bank Flexi-Payment Plan
Get 5% cashback on dining and online spends
15% p.a. to 18% p.a.
0% for 12 months
Waived for life (for both principal and supplementary cards).
How Does the Public Bank Flexi-Payment Plan Work?
To convert retail purchases worth RM1,200 or more in to affordable monthly instalments, get in touch with Public Bank officials right away. If your application satisfies the eligibility criteria, the transaction in question will be converted into 12 equal monthly instalments.
How Do You Apply for the Public Bank Flexi-Payment Plan Plan?
For starters, you can call Public Bank’s representatives on 03-2176 8000 and place a request to convert a retail purchase into a monthly instalment plan. ALternatively, you can send an email to email@example.com, specifying your retail transaction conversion request.
PromotionsShop and Pay with the PB Flexipay Plan Participating cards: All Public Bank and Public Islamic Bank credit cards. Validity: This promotional offer is valid until 30 June 2018. Promotion Mechanics:
- Convert large retail purchases into affordable monthly instalments.
- Choose from flexible repayment tenure options that start from 6 months and go up to 36 months.
- Based on the transaction amount and the repayment tenure, a one-time upfront interest/management charge ranging from 0% p.a. to 7% p.a. will be applicable.
- To convert any retail purchase, the minimum transaction amount should be RM500 or more.
Enjoy 0% p.a. interest rates when you make a retail purchase worth a minimum of RM1,500 and convert it in to a 6-month Flexipay plan.
|PB Flexipay Plan Repayment Tenures||Minimum Transaction Amount||Upfront Interest/Management Fees (one-time)|
With the PB Flexipay Plan, you’ll be able to reduce your overall financial burden while still being able to afford all those retail products that were seemingly out of reach until now. What’s more? Based on your transaction amount and the repayment tenure you choose, you could end up not having to pay any interest at all.
FAQs on Public Bank Flexi-Payment Plan
Q. Can I settle my Flexi-Payment plan in full before the tenure ends?
A. Yes, you can opt to exit or settle your Flexi-Payment Plan before the tenure ends. However, there will be additional charges involved in such cases.
Q. Is there any early settlement or early exit penalty associated with the Public Bank Flexi-Payment Plan?
A. In case of early exits or settlements, you’ll need to pay a penalty of RM100. For the PB World Mastercard Credit Card, the penalty drops to RM50.
Q. Where can I make general enquiries related to the Flexi-Payment plan?
A. To begin with, get in touch with the bank’s representatives by calling 03 2176 8000 (telephone) or sending a fax on 603 2163 9400 (fax). You can also contact the bank’s customer service team for further assistance by calling 03-2176 8333.
Q. Is there any lock-in period involved?
A. The lock-in period can go up to 24 months depending on the kind of Flexipay plan you’ve chosen.
Q. Is there a maximum eligible purchase limit for the plan?
A. Get in touch with Public Bank right away to know if there is a maximum purchase limit for the Flexi-Payment Plan.