Public Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card
The Visa Platinum Credit Card offered by Public Bank is a simple and practical card designed to aid your financial requirements. It is perfectly suited for individuals who wish to enjoy great features and benefits without having to pay excessive amounts. A card which enables you to earn rewards every time it’s used, making it a financial ally.
Benefits of Public Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card
Some of the main benefits offered by a Public Bank Visa Platinum Credit card are mentioned below.
- Cash MegaBonus – Cardholders are entitled to a bonus every time they use their card.
- Help Desk – Cardholders have access to a 24/7 help desk which helps clear any doubts or problems they can encounter.
- Worldwide network – A cardholder has access to banking services across the globe.
- Interest free – Cardholders enjoy an interest free period of 20 days after every purchase.
- Double bonus – Overseas transactions earn double points.
Features of Public Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card
Some of the major features which could make owning this card a pleasure are mentioned below.
- Travel Insurance – Cardholders are entitled to automatic travel insurance everytime they use their card to purchase tickets.
- No annual fee – The annual fee for the first year is waived for this card, ensuring you can enjoy it without paying a penny.
- Current account opening – One can open a current account with Public Bank without an individual introducing them.
Individuals who wish to apply for a Public Bank Visa Platinum Credit Card should satisfy the following basic eligibility criteria.
- Minimum income – An applicant should have a minimum annual income of RM 60,000.
- Age – An individual should be at least 21 years old in order to be the principal cardholder. Supplementary cardholders need to be at least 18 years old.
Applicants are expected to furnish the following documents in order to prove their eligibility.
- Income proof – Salary payslip/employer letter
- Tax returns
- Rental/home agreement
- Age proof – valid government approved ID card
A travel protection plan is automatically activated when you use this card to pay for your travel needs. Under this free scheme, an insurance cover up to RM 1 million is provided to the cardholder. This covers luggage delays, loss of luggage, flight delays, missed flights and repatriation expenses.