Standard Chartered JustOne Gold Credit Card
Standard Chartered JustOne credit card is best suited for customers who are looking for great cashbacks each time they spend via their credit card. Also, enjoy cashback on petrol purchases each time your refill your auto tank.
Standard Chartered JustOne Card Benefits
Receive up to 10% of cashback on all petrol stations across Malaysia, subject to a monthly cap of RM70. Earn cashbacks on almost all retail spends that you pay for using your Standard Chartered JustOne credit card. Enjoy dining and shopping privileges across a host of malls and outlets and avail fantastic travel deals across several spas and hotels in Malaysia.
Standard Chartered JustOne Card Features
Some of the key features of Standard Chartered JustOne credit card by are listed below.
- An annual fee of RM 265 is applicable on the primary credit card. Annual fee for supplementary credit cards is nil.
- In case the credit card payment gets delayed, a late fee of RM10 or 1% of outstanding bill amount is charged subject to a maximum of RM100
- Interest rate charged is 18% per annum on credit card bills
- An interest free period of 20 days is applicable on the Standard Chartered JustOne credit card
- You can use your Standard Chartered JustOne credit card to make cash withdrawals that are charged at Rm 26.50 or 5.30% of the withdrawn amount.
- An easy payment tenure of 12 months can be availed by customers. During this period spends can be converted to equal monthly installments and the rate at which this facility is offered is 7.88% per annum. No administration fee is charged for the same and the offer is applicable when you spend at least RM 500 using your Standard Chartered JustOne credit card.
- Balance Transfer facility can be used by customers to consolidate all their credit cards bills with one card.
- Cashbacks and reward points can be earned almost every time you swipe your Standard Chartered JustOne credit card for making purchases.
- JustOne card by Standard Chartered is available in both the gold and platinum variants.
Requirements or Eligibility Criteria
Customers who wish to apply for Standard Chartered JustOne Gold as well as Platinum credit card need to meet the following eligibility criteria.
- Minimum annual income of the applicant should be RM24,000
- Minimum age of the primary cardholder needs to be 21 years
- Minimum age of the supplementary cardholder should be 18 years
- Any person staying in Malaysia, either expat or Malaysian national can apply for the Standard Chartered credit cards.
Balance Transfer Facility on Standard Chartered JustOne
Standard Chartered JustOne credit cards offer balance transfer facility to cardholders. Balance Transfer facility is available for tenures up to 36 months and is offered at a rate of interest of 5.99% per annum.
**Information and rates listed above are subject to change as per bank’s terms and conditions.