Standard Chartered Platinum Master Credit Card
Standard Chartered Platinum Visa is your card if you are an avid traveler who is forever on the move. Enjoy exclusive dining and travel privileges with this credit card from Standard Chartered.
Standard Chartered Platinum MasterCard Benefits
The Standard Chartered Platinum Visa credit card is available in two variants namely visa as well as MasterCard. This credit card offers 3 times reward points for each Ringgit spent on overseas transactions. Also avail discounts at over 1000 restaurants around the globe and relax at exclusive golf courses with your Standard Chartered Platinum credit card. Also avail 24 hours concierge services with this card from Standard Chartered. Exclusive shopping privileges at several outlets across Malaysia as well as the globe is still another major highlight of this credit card.
Standard Chartered Platinum MasterCard Features
Here are some of the most significant features of the Standard Chartered Platinum Visa credit card.
- An interest rate of 15% per annum is applicable on the Standard Chartered Platinum Visa credit card
- An interest-free period of 20 days is applicable on spends made using this credit card
- Earn reward points on all overseas spends that you make via your Standard Chartered Platinum visa credit card
- Avail the Easy Payment Plana and convert all your hefty spends to flexible and convenient monthly installments of up to 12 months. An interest rate of 7.88% per annum is applicable on the same. The minimum amount for which this can be availed is RM500.
- Balance transfer facility for up to 36 months is offered to cardholders of the Standard Chartered Platinum visa card
- An annual fee of RM 265 is applicable on this credit card. Supplementary cards are charged at RM 143.10 per card.
- Late payment fee is charged if you are late in paying off your monthly credit card bill. An amount of RM 10 or 1% of the outstanding bill amounts subject to a maximum of RM100 is charged as late payment fee.
- Cash withdrawals can be made using the Standard Chartered Platinum visa credit card. These withdrawals are charged at a rate of 18%.
Requirements or Eligibility Criteria
Following is the eligibility criteria that needs to be met by applicants who wish to avail the Standard Chartered Platinum Visa credit card.
- Minimum annual income of RM 24,000 is required
- Minimum age of the primary cardholder needs to be 21 years
- Minimum age of the supplementary cardholder should be 18 years
- Any person staying in Malaysia, either expat or Malaysian national can apply for this credit card from Standard Chartered
Balance Transfer Facility on Standard Chartered Platinum MasterCard
The balance transfer facility offered by Standard Chartered Platinum Visa credit card is a good feature to use for consolidation of all your credit card outstanding balances. The maximum tenure allowed for this is 12 months and the rate of interest charged is 5.99% per annum.
**Information and rates listed above are subject to change as per bank’s terms and conditions.