Standard Chartered Worldmiles Credit Card
The WorldMiles Card offered by Standard Chartered Bank Malaysia is perfect for fulfilling your travel related needs. You can enjoy quick redemption of your air ticket at lowest cost with the help of this credit card. The card enables you redeem your WorldMiles points against Malaysian Airlines Enrich Miles, AirAsia BIG Points, Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer Miles and Cathay Pacific Asia Mile. You can travel with almost 51 airlines with this credit card. You can apply for this online or contacting the nearest branch of Standard Chartered Bank.
Standard Chartered Worldmiles Card benefits
A cardholder can enjoy lot of benefits by using the Standard Chartered Worldmiles Card. Listed below are the major benefits offered by Standard Chartered Worldmiles Card:
- The card comes with a lot of exclusive privileges and welcome gifts.
- Enjoy 15% discount on car hiring.
- The principal card offers a number of supplementary credit cards which are absolutely free. The WorldMiles Points received with the supplementary cards can be accrued along with the principal WorldMiles Card.
- Quick processing and minimal documentation.
- You can apply for this credit card only as well.
- Get 20 days of interest free credit period
- Enjoy easy payment plan by using which you can convert your purchases into easy monthly EMIs.
Key features of Standard Chartered Worldmiles Card
The Standard Chartered Worldmiles Card provides a host of attractive features. Listed below are the key features of Standard Chartered Worldmiles Credit Card
- The card charges annual fees which will be waived for the first 12 months.
- The principal cardholder needs to pay a monthly Miles Membership Fee of RM 15.90.
- The WorldMiles Points received with your Standard Chartered Worldmiles Card can be redeemed against retail spend done with the card.
- The WorldMiles Points offered by your Standard Chartered Worldmiles Card remain valid for 36 months from the date the points are credited into your account.
Standard Chartered Worldmiles Card eligibility
The eligibility conditions for Standard Chartered Worldmiles Card include:
- Both Malaysian citizens and foreigners with The WorldMiles Card is for Malaysians and foreigners in Malaysia with valid passport and employment pass.
- Salaried individuals.
- Self-employed individuals.
- Commission earners.
- Your annual income should be RM90, 000.
Standard Chartered Worldmiles Card Balance Transfer
The card provides the provision for balance transfer.
Pay over period
Minimum transfer required
Up to 36 months
The Standard Chartered Worldmiles Card is ideal for you, if you are a frequent traveller.