Spending on your favourites has never been so tempting. With UOB Lady’s LuxePay Easi Payment Plan, all your retail spends in Malaysia or overseas can be converted to interest-free monthly instalments. You can even choose your own tenure from available options. This facility is valid until 31 December 2018.
Features of UOB Lady’s LuxePay Easi Payment Plan
|Instalment Period||Interest Rate||Minimum Purchase Amount|
|6 months||0% p.a.||RM2,000|
|12 months||0% p.a.||RM2,000|
- Avoid large spends and save more for other expenses.
- Enjoy interest-free repayments.
- No additional charges.
- Choose from flexible tenure options.
- This plan is open to all principal and supplementary UOB Lady’s credit cardholders, whose accounts are in good standing, current, and valid.
- The plan is applicable to UOB Lady’s Credit Card issued in Malaysia.
How Does the UOB Lady’s LuxePay Easi Payment Plan Work?
Buy anything of your choice – watches, shoes, handbags, etc. – worth RM2,000 or more in a single receipt. Notify the bank of your interest to convert such eligible retail transactions into interest-free monthly instalments. Pick a repayment tenure from the available options that fits your needs.
How Do You Apply for the UOB Lady’s LuxePay Easi Payment Plan?
In order to apply for this plan, call UOBM’s Call Centre at +03 2612 333. You can also fill out the requisite application form and submit it via fax to UOB Call Centre at + 03- 2690 0121.
You must fill up the mandatory fields of the UOB Lady's LuxePay Plan Application Form including your name, passport number/NRIC, tenure, your card number, merchant number, transaction amount, and date.
Whether you’re getting your favourite piece of jewellery at a local outlet or buying shoes from an online vendor who’s based overseas, UOB Lady’s LuxePay Easi Payment Plan is a great option when you’re low on cash to cover your shopping bills.
List of Credit Cards featuring UOB Lady’s LuxePay Easi Payment Plan
Enjoy exclusive promotions on travel, fashion, dining, and more all
15% to 18% p.a.
Earn SMART$ cash rebates when you dine/shop at participating SMART$ merchants. You can also redeem the rebates on future purchases at any SMART$ affiliates.
15% to 18% p.a.
You can pay out your big spends as interest-free monthly instalments while still getting everything you need right away. What’s more? You can also save more money for other important expenses.
FAQs on UOB Lady’s LuxePay Easi Payment Plan
Q. Is there any time period by when I can apply for this plan?
A. Yes. You must apply within 20 days from the date of your purchase.
Q. Who is not eligible to apply for this plan?
A. The following people cannot apply for this plan:
- Cardholders whose accounts are terminated or cancelled before the promotion ends.
- All other UOB debit and credit cardholders who do not possess UOB Lady’s Card.
- Any account that does not have good credit standing.
Q. Are there any purchase guidelines that I need to follow?
A. Yes. You must follow these guidelines:
- Your purchases must be a single receipt transaction.
- Make online purchases or shop at any department/retail stores anywhere in the world that sell shoes, pieces of jewellery, handbags as their main business items. Online purchases must be made only at official website stores.
- Use your current or valid card to make the purchases.
- Purchases must be within your available credit limit.
Q. What happens in case of international transactions?
A. For any international transactions, the purchases must be converted to Malaysia Ringgit in order to determine whether it qualifies under this easy payment plan and shall be based on the bank’s transaction records.
Q. Are there any transactions that are not eligible for this plan?
A. Yes. This plan does not include balance transfers, Smart Pay, cash advances, instalment payment plans, loans, Bill Pay service, any existing instalment payment plans of the bank, annual fees, outstanding balances, etc.
Q. Can I apply for this plan more than once?
A. Yes. You can opt to split as many transactions as you wish to. Your eligibility is subject to terms and conditions along with the bank’s discretion.