AFFINBANK provides easy and convenient payment options with the AFFINBANK Visa Debit Card. Make easy payments from your Current/Savings Account (CASA) with the card. Some key benefits of the card include:
- Secure and fast payments with the internet banking facility.
- Worldwide acceptance of the card at merchants having the convenience of Visa payments.
Ideal for: Individuals looking for a fast and secure payment option for purchases.
Features and Benefits of Affin Bank Visa Debit Card
|Daily withdrawal limit||
|Types of accounts||
|Reward Points||3 AFFIN Rewards points for every RM10 spent|
The debit card offers other additional benefits, such as:
- Cash withdrawal facility from ATMs.
- Standing instructions for paying a number of utilities and merchants.
- Contactless payment feature under MCCS and Visa.
- 3D secure online shopping.
- Added Secure Chip and PIN technology for transactions above RM250.
Fees and Charges
|Balance Enquiry Fee via AFFINBANK ATM||No charge.|
|Withdrawal Fee via AFFINBANK ATM||No charge.|
|Withdrawal Fee via ATMs of other banks||
|Interbank Fund Transfer via ATM||
|Cheque Book Request via ATM||
|Sales Draft Copy||RM10.60 per copy.|
|Overseas Transaction Conversion Fee||Exchange rate shall be as determined by Visa International on the date of processing. An additional 1% will also be charged by AFFINBANK.|
The applicant should be 18 years of age to apply for the AFFINBANK Visa Debit Card. Minor applicants between 12 to 17 years of age should provide a signed letter of indemnity by his/her parents or legal guardian.
Affin Bank Visa Debit Card Promotions
- Book selected services such as eye consultation, color vision, and vision therapy and get a pair of spectacles for RM50 only. Offer valid until 31 December 2019 or till stocks last, whichever earlier.
- Get one complimentary night stay with two nights stay at SCC Hotel, Kuala Lumpur. Offer valid until 31 December 2018.
- Get 10% off Cameron Highlands Strawberry Park Resort. Offer valid till 31 December 2018.
- Earn 2x AFFIN Rewards Points for online transactions with Shopee 9.9, Zalora, Shopee, Hermo, Senheng, Malindo and Halal Trip. Offer valid till 14 November 2018.
How to Apply
In order to apply for the debit card, you must either apply online or visit any AFFINBANK branch across Malaysia.
AFFINBANK Visa Debit Card allows you to make easy and hassle-free transactions. Go through all related terms and conditions before you apply for the card.
Q. Can overseas expenses be made with this card?
A. Yes. Overseas transactions can be made with the card upon activation by any AFFINBANK branch.
Q. How can I change the PIN of my AFFINBANK debit card?
A. You can change the PIN by following the steps given below:
- Visit any AFFINBANK ATM.
- Select the “Change PIN” after keying in the temporary or current PIN number.
- Enter the chosen new PIN number.
- Re-enter the new PIN number and confirm.
Q. What are the local foreign banks where ATM withdrawals can be made with my card?
A. The local foreign banks where AFFINBANK withdrawals can be made are Citibank, Standard Chartered, UOB, HSBC, and OCBC.
Q. How many accounts can be linked to AFFINBANK Visa Debit Card?
A. Up to 8 AFFINBANK accounts can be linked to the debit card.
Q. Can I increase my debit card limit?
A. Yes. The limit of your debit card can be increased for Contactless Pay, Chip and PIN services, daily withdrawal limit, and transaction limit.